• ARCHIVES 
  • » In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O

Pages: 1

In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O

rexis28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O

In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O-Parts to their full potential, and are known as O.P.T.s (or O-Parts Tacticians). Naturally, O-Parts can be used for both good and evil purposes. Jio is a young boy with a tragic past who only trusts one thing in the world: money. Little does he suspect that he is actually a very powerful O.P.T.s, and inside him sleeps a demon of incredible ferocity. He meets up with a girl named Ruby who, like her famous father before her, wants to become a treasure hunter. Though Jio doesn't believe in friendship, he agrees to be Ruby's bodyguard, and together they go on a dangerous quest to discover as many O-Parts as they can. This series is also known as O-Parts Hunter in North American publications. Author: Seishi Kishimoto Artist: Seishi Kishimoto [img]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7462/666satanhv8.png[/img] well this Anime Is Still On The Manga Series.. (i wonder why) well if ur interested on it heres the link :D i Really Really Like This One.... ;) :arrow: [url=http://read.mangashare.com/666-Satan/manga.html]HUWAW!!![/url]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O

[align=center][b]wow! he's so cute tnx for shawin it! :wow: Is he the lost brother of sasuke and itachi? lolx :lol::D[/b][/align]
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O

Lol..... Maybe..... well actually the author of this Manga is " Seishi Kishimoto " and The author of The Naruto Manga is " Masashi Kishimoto " im not sure if those two have a relation with each other..... (Baka Mag kapatid):o
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Seishi Kishimoto and Masashi Kishimoto are twins,As a result, each of them has frequently been accused of copying the other.
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] Wow cool! haha! [/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Woo, Kishimoto?? Really, they're twins? That's cool. Anyway, i'll check this manga out..seems good..
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=denziohx]Seishi Kishimoto and Masashi Kishimoto are twins,As a result, each of them has frequently been accused of copying the other.[/quote] whew..... very interesting.... well i took a research on it... it tells that Seishi was the Younger Brother of Masashi..... :o
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]The title is so creepy haha![/i]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Owwh.. im shocked.. the author of this manga is seisho kishimoto? the elder brother of masasghi kishimoto! i ever read his manga peace.. maybe i just passed the 666 Satan.. when read his peace..[/b][/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Damn! :wallbash: Is there an anime for this manga? It's really very addictive :wallbash:
samperot
» n00b
1969-12-31

seishi kishimoto is the twin brother of masashi kishimoto (author of Naruto). . . unfortunately, masashi is morfamous than his brother. . . i mean both of their works are really awesome but masashi got the break.. 666 satan is an awesome manga series. it's like reviewing dragon ball, naruto and full metal alchemist mixed into one. . . I hope they will release an anime series about o-parts hunter. . . hheheheheh... it's a great work... :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=samperot]it's like reviewing dragon ball, naruto and full metal alchemist mixed into one. . .[/quote] Yup! =):thumbsup: It really is something like that :eh: there's a part of the story that I can relate somewhat in fullmetal No wonder why I like this manga so much :wallbash: I am still at Chapter 18 :drool: And I need more sleep :lol: [b]edited:[/b] I am now at chapter 27... It really is like full metal alchemist :crybaby::crybaby: poor JIO =(

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-19 23:20:27)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:26

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy