• ARCHIVES 
  • » is it spamming or not? coz i delete posts with 1-3 words only. Problem is.. i see moderator/s who comment/post with 1-3 words only. This moderator/s was/were a mod before me. :arrow: Pls tell me

Pages: 12

is it spamming or not? coz i delete posts with 1-3 words only. Problem is.. i see moderator/s who comment/post with 1-3 words only. This moderator/s was/were a mod before me. :arrow: Pls tell me

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is it spamming or not? coz i delete posts with 1-3 words only. Problem is.. i see moderator/s who comment/post with 1-3 words only. This moderator/s was/were a mod before me. :arrow: Pls tell me

is it spamming or not? coz i delete posts with 1-3 words only. Problem is.. i see moderator/s who comment/post with 1-3 words only. This moderator/s was/were a mod before me. :arrow: Pls tell me if this is a spam or not coz as far as i know, it is. =|
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: is it spamming or not? coz i delete posts with 1-3 words only. Problem is.. i see moderator/s who comment/post with 1-3 words only. This moderator/s was/were a mod before me. :arrow: Pls tell me

nah nah i hate to see this but don't you think its kind a embarrassing lol i hope he knows how disappointing it is now don't get the wrong idea about my post im just expressing my effin feelings :wallbash:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: is it spamming or not? coz i delete posts with 1-3 words only. Problem is.. i see moderator/s who comment/post with 1-3 words only. This moderator/s was/were a mod before me. :arrow: Pls tell me

wew..:D :D [b]>>ducheszv[/b] Can you tell us who they are??=) ehmm..It's likely that mods here still haven't same understanding..:rolleyes:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It doesn't matter if he is a mod or not. Rules are rules. No one is exempted. Warn that moderator. If he insist that what he's doing is alright for him, then report it to me. I will confront him.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If he/she posted in a discussion thread, then he/she should be warned sis. But in fun corner. There are some threads which all members reply with 1-3 words. I don't know in other section. I also use '1-3 words post restriction' in Indonesia section. If I meet posts like that, I delete them.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm ok thanks for the replies guys. i am just concerned about this certain mod. i see him post 2words couple of times already. =| but anyway i believe he is already warned. =) i will just PM you the name of this moderator if your interested. but i think it is not necessary to warn him though since he has been warned twice already. :D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]huff........im so tired..[/quote] is dat count 3 ??:paranoid::paranoid: just kiddin..:D:D:D --- anyway,,how about [u][b]one[/b][/u] word..?? on the help section,,when we locking a solved topic, i think we should post a reply first, so the threadstarter know who locking his/her topic.. and if the toopic aren't solved yet,,threadstarter can PM the mod who locking the topic to unlock it..=) about one word like what i said before,,if the topic really solved, and we didint have anything to answer,, just post a word like -->> [b]LOCKED!!![/b] is that count ?? i dont thing so..:D better we post like that rather than just putting an image as a sign to lock, without a word at all..=| [quote]and i always doin that,,if the mod that u mean was me,,:D[/quote]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ u have a point bro kher.. regarding solved topics.. can we just indicate a single word: [b]locked[/b]?

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-29 01:48:23)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Cloud[/b]. I think if the topic solved already, better if the mods reply on that thread. By saying [b]Thread Closed/Problem Solved[/b]. Then move it to Recycle Bin. So the thread starter won't be confuse when he/she found that his/her thread already gone from Help section. =)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i always do that... but still two words can be considered as spam... just kidding.. sis yuna... :D ^ thanks for the reply... :rose: ;)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D hehe. just added a word then [i]voila~[/i] it will be 3 words post. :P u're welcome cloud.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o Bro kher of course its not you =| and i think the images are cool when a topic is solved :D i like your image bro kher :drool: I post something in the help section if a topic is solved. usually its [b]Closed.[/b] or [b]Solved. Closed.[/b] Thats better than closing it without even posting something. And sometimes i say thanks for those who have helped when i lock it.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-29 00:01:19)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I only post 3 types of 1~3 word statement when locking... [b] Topic Locked Topic Solved Locked[/b] I do this so, if the member still has a problem, that particular member can PM me so I can help or reopen the topic. Anyway this is all I can say. Some members today are poor in grammar or expression due to too, much text messaging. Let us just encourage them to learn proper ways of giving a reply. Remember Ftalk isn't just a site for coding. It is also a site where we can learn. :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Can we have something in their first post like: [quote][i]Topic locked by lucknskill (Today 06:12:14)[/i][/quote] that automatically appears or something like that in here? Because i usually post [b]"Closed."[/b] in the topics i close.. :/

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-03-29 01:13:33)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ You do have a point there. I guess I can do the same thing too. :lol: I often use "Topic Closed" which is, considered as spam. =| *sorry
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Btw. When I close/lock a topic, I include the reason. :D Example : [quote][b]Thread Closed. Reason : Non-sense thread.[/b][/quote] Maybe this could be a help. So there won't be consideration of spam. :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-29 04:46:35)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: when a question is being asked then the question is answered, i always leave the topic but i close it because the question can be asked by another member, then he'll make another topic or he'll ask a question that was asked before. hehe. quite confusing. but i don't move the answered questions into the bin. is that alright? :D :arrow: those 1-3 word posts are kinda annoying, sometimes i delete them. :disgust:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw Is That Me? Because When Im Closing A Thread. I Will Post Something Like This. Locked Or Topic Locked. Is That Me? :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think we could exclude the [b]Topic Closed, Closed, Solved. Closed, Topic Solved, Locked, Nonsense Thread[/b] to the rules. Since we are going to close it right? Its no need to put further explanations. This can be strongly applied in Help Section for example. But closing threads in other Sections for example Underground or Regional Sections coz it is lame or we have another topic same as the of that topic, maybe we could make a simple explanation for that to avoid flames =)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ducheszv[/b] <-- hard to spell ur nick :wallbash: ok,,i got it,,=) when locking topic, no matter u post with 1-3 words,,it still count 1000 right??:eh::eh: LOL :arrow: [b]lucknskill[/b] thats cool.............:o:o:o //two words :doubt: :arrow: [b]yuna[/b] what the F'n Reason to say when we locking topic in help secction??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: the reason only [b]Topic Solved[/b],,nothing else my sista...:D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is it spamming or not? coz i delete posts with 1-3 words only. Problem is.. i see moderator/s who comment/post with 1-3 words only. This moderator/s was/were a mod before me. :arrow: Pls tell me

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy