• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=RED][b]****WARNING****[/b][/color][/align] This simple guidelines is similar to the rules on this thread well i know you people are too damn lazy to read these but it is r

Pages: 1

[quote][align=center][color=RED][b]****WARNING****[/b][/color][/align] This simple guidelines is similar to the rules on this thread well i know you people are too damn lazy to read these but it is r

#1  2008-03-28 20:04:40

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][color=RED][b]****WARNING****[/b][/color][/align] This simple guidelines is similar to the rules on this thread well i know you people are too damn lazy to read these but it is r

[quote][align=center][color=RED][b]****WARNING****[/b][/color][/align] This simple guidelines is similar to the rules on this thread well i know you people are too damn lazy to read these but it is relevant to you to do so now i will implement this to all subforums :evil: As part of this community and commitment to make this Forum a great place to discuss and share ideas pertaining to sharing of Friendster Ideas,Layouts we require that you abide with the rules. We have tried our best to make this forum a better place... The guidelines and rules explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Also, suspension or banishment from the forum We reserves the right to suspend your access to the Forum at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by rules. It is the responsibility of the members to be aware of the rules. Failure to be so informed does not release, nor excuse them from coverage of these guidelines. there will be no exemption to it thats why we have common sense to those hard-headed rule ignorant members then stand on your grounds expect no quarters!!! [b]SANCTIONS[/b] All inappropriate posts and activities including [b]SPAM[/b] will be reviewed by the Moderators. A “Warning” is an AUTOMATIC 7-day curse [b] SANCTION LEVELS[/b] Level 1 – [color=tomato]WARNING:[/color] 7 day cursed of account This is used for first time offenders or for petty offenses. especially [b]spammers[/b] Level 2 – [color=orange]SERIOUS:[/color] 30-day cursed of account This is used for second-time offenders or offenses that are serious in nature Level 3 – [color=red]GRAVE:[/color] Permanent ban or IP ban This is used for third-time offenders or offenses that are grave in nature. ok time to be now more stricter and serious [b]NOTES:[/b] *I don't care what rank you are if you violated the rules and thats it for you.. you will be given too a sanction *No 2nd chances for [b]spammers[/b] *Kindly report or pm to me if you saw any spammers or offender here they will be given a sanction thank you for your cooperation... To spammers: you made an account here just to spam on this forum??? heck!! thats utter garbage you don't deserve to be here you low specimens of life...[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=RED][b]****WARNING****[/b][/color][/align] This simple guidelines is similar to the rules on this thread well i know you people are too damn lazy to read these but it is r

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy