• ARCHIVES 
  • » can some one help me to put a css extension....hahahah...im an I.T student but i dont know how to put it on friendster...:crybaby:

Pages: 12

can some one help me to put a css extension....hahahah...im an I.T student but i dont know how to put it on friendster...:crybaby:

eheads87
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can some one help me to put a css extension....hahahah...im an I.T student but i dont know how to put it on friendster...:crybaby:

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: can some one help me to put a css extension....hahahah...im an I.T student but i dont know how to put it on friendster...:crybaby:

hehehe... welcome to ftalk and uhh.. just go to the tricks and tutorials section so you will know about some tricks and css too... especially js ^^... enjoy ur stay here...
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can some one help me to put a css extension....hahahah...im an I.T student but i dont know how to put it on friendster...:crybaby:

[color=maroon]Hi there! Welcome to ftalk Don't forget to read and follow the rules. ***************** Please proceed to the Help Section or Tricks and Tutorials Section[/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk... pls do read the rules here... regarding your question... you need first the linker codes for css and js.. you could proceed to Friendster Tricks and tutorials for the tweaks. ;)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. enjoy :D
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to Ftalk!![/b] :thumbsup::D
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello welcome to ftalk!!! :D go to the underground section for the linker.. :D
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcome.. :D uhmm just procced to the tutorial section..ayt..:thumbsup:[/b][/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello, Welcome To Friendstertalk Forum! Enjoy Posting And Feel Free To Roam Around :) Btw, Please Do Read Our Simple Rules By Clicking This: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules Again, Thank You And Take Care :)
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcone to eptok!!:thumbsup:
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi!! welcome here at ftalk.. haryz_01 here!!:D
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=D=D welcome to ftalk
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weLcome to Ftalk..:)
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D elow welcome to ftalk feel free to browse some cool tricks and tutorials :penguin:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wc to ftalk!!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls read the rules here and..lastly have fun postin ;)
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]welcum..enjoy posting:)[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can some one help me to put a css extension....hahahah...im an I.T student but i dont know how to put it on friendster...:crybaby:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy