• » Then If You Are, Post Here :)

Pages: 1..1234567

Then If You Are, Post Here :)

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Then If You Are, Post Here :)

:arrow: My bestfriend in elementary. Now we are in high school for 3 years now and I realized we aren't talking to each other for that long of a time. I've also been alone and wondering why no one wants to be my friend when my former bestie is friends with all!! :( Now I know that she's been telling lies and all the bad things arond me to alll our classmated! :evil: (the hell with her!) Ouch! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea. so called """ best friend""" ... she backstabbed me because of non sense problem.. HATE IT.. since 2nd yr. until now(3rd yr..) arghhh....
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes emmie backstabbed me and I thought we were friends.
zheeanne10
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, many times... specially when they know you wont fight back... :crybaby:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes. It definitely made me feeel like I was taken for granted. It made me stronger. I moved on, though. Knowing that I can cope with it now and I wont be taking crap from anyone.
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]not yet.. i'm lucky!! hehe :D:D[/b] __________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My frends backstabbed me sumtyms, i'm 2 disappointed about dat. =| [/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

always :D the worst was during our sci camp and i am the over head faci that time and my co-facis are my comrades since we have started as freshmen in the sci club. i have prepared my project - the sci camp, because i am the over head facilitator that time. so i do my job pretty well, as in perfectly planned. when i showed it to my co-facilitators at the science center they have smiled and attack me with sweet comments that i am so talented and what so ever so i hurriedly went to the student affairs office for it to be processed, so excitedly to present it to the student council, i was running to the lobby. until i realize i forgot my gadget and my journal at the science center. when i stepped inside, they didn't notice that i was inside, behind the apparatuses. then the girl who exclaimed to me with good comments began backstabbing me that my ideas are so boring, not into the generation so conservative. i was like shocked and bit mad to her. my hatred to her i have shouted to her, "okay ms.perfect, do your own camp theme, i know ur perfect than me. ur ideas are more complex than mine and your so perfect so come on create another camp, i quit this project and ill do other project than this, are u happy now?* she didn't answer, then she was assuming i was joking. then when i go to the student affairs, i have changed my idea and put her name in the camp theme coordinator and over head as in replacing me, so i put her name there. when tomorrow comes, i made an announcement in the school, that i am quitting the core group science enthusiast and be on PSYSC instead, all of them are shocked. ahahahah :D and i was happy, no backstabber can destroy my reputation to others. haha so dont try to backstab me because im so cool haha too good to be true :D haahaha
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes i've tried but i expected it. i didn't trusted her from the start. you know that oosssiinngg mouth of hers if she hears something, she will tell it to everybody. and the worst part is, she tends to let that person stay away from me and yes, when i'm already angry, i pranked at her saying "You know, you're mouth is full of sh*t! Better get 'em out." she cried and i really didn't cared. we're friends now but i'm so bad at her now. she deserves it.
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes but not my best friends and close friends. but auntie and cousin.(imagine? how dare!) Its really hard to forgive,even though you keep telling to yourself that its ok but I always hurt everytime I think about it. and I could hardly say that they are my family now.coz of what they did. For me, friends are very easy to forgive but relatives or family? ouch!! its hard! why then?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]nope, there is nothing i can remember of...[/b][/color]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup i was starting to trust her until .. she tried to take my bf away from me but it didn't work :P and she did that to many times to others to but some of them succeed :angry:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea!! omg she's so mean..
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my [b]bestfren[/b] ~ whom i confided and trust. and all she does when hurt me behind my back. while im on holiday, she set up my bf and her friend!!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :wallbash:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm.. yepp.. not my close friend..:D but.. uhm~ lil close friend i guess..:P she wanna me to helped her to recover her relationship wiff her BF.. but now she said that i usurbed her BF.. OMG.. i already have fiance u know..XDDD hhaw..x]~ n i hate her words..:P[/align]
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yaaah...it is...i though he was helping me...but he secretly backstabbed me
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes, i think last 5 months. one of my ex friend did that. so i punched him =D=D and he cried :lol: and then he stop doing that thing.
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes . i have been. My darn so called "Best-friend" betrayed me. I didnt expect that she would backstabbed me. no one expect it rather, we were friends for long time. then this Christmas our friendship was already done. i was so pissed off ! she was spreading bad rumor that aren't TRUE gainst me. . she is also spreading my secrets, all of this happened because her crush has a crush on me. but DARN .! the hell i dont care . =(

Last edited by Jasminee (2008-12-31 01:19:30)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Yes. By my classmates and cousins. =( =(
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] yap, fow how many times already.. that's why i chose my friends...[/b] :P