• ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: caution this thing sucks. Goodluck reading it :rolleyes: :wallbash: [align=center][b]shapeshifter by jeca (takashi)[/b] so you wanna be. as famous as those guys on t.v. you might as well. use

Pages: 1

:idea: caution this thing sucks. Goodluck reading it :rolleyes: :wallbash: [align=center][b]shapeshifter by jeca (takashi)[/b] so you wanna be. as famous as those guys on t.v. you might as well. use

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:idea: caution this thing sucks. Goodluck reading it :rolleyes: :wallbash: [align=center][b]shapeshifter by jeca (takashi)[/b] so you wanna be. as famous as those guys on t.v. you might as well. use

:idea: caution this thing sucks. Goodluck reading it :rolleyes: :wallbash: [align=center][b]shapeshifter by jeca (takashi)[/b] so you wanna be. as famous as those guys on t.v. you might as well. use this shapeshifter thingy it doesn't only shift your shape, but as well as your life and personality you want to try it? then go ahead and test it you can't stop the fire will you get that certain desire? as you blew off your fragile cover and begin with your new lips i hope you commemorate your weeknight memoirs & remember those fine dreams. now that your on tv you won't be as gentle as you'd thought you'll be. i think that you got the wrong idea don't come near me you used the shapeshifter thingy it'll lose my memories and also my identity. [/align] =(

Last edited by takashi (2008-03-29 13:27:27)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: caution this thing sucks. Goodluck reading it :rolleyes: :wallbash: [align=center][b]shapeshifter by jeca (takashi)[/b] so you wanna be. as famous as those guys on t.v. you might as well. use

lol.. it's funny.. donn't get it though.. the only thing i like here are the rhymes:D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: caution this thing sucks. Goodluck reading it :rolleyes: :wallbash: [align=center][b]shapeshifter by jeca (takashi)[/b] so you wanna be. as famous as those guys on t.v. you might as well. use

its funny. tnx for sharing. :wow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

are the shape shifter thinggies make up or liposuction? :p

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-05-25 14:40:17)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it's both...haha..and it may include the repairing of face something...cuz it says:"as you blew off your fragile cover and begin with your new lips..."haha...so maybe a make-over...wahahaha
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: wahaha! you guys are really cool, you made me laugh. haha. all I can say is read between the lines, well, thankies for reading it. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: caution this thing sucks. Goodluck reading it :rolleyes: :wallbash: [align=center][b]shapeshifter by jeca (takashi)[/b] so you wanna be. as famous as those guys on t.v. you might as well. use

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:42

[ 14 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy