• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=violet] wew!for you to make your myspace account prettier.. here..try to add this! this can help you.. [quote]Mods,, you can close this one if it is non-sense/ there's already a topic like thi

Pages: 1

[color=violet] wew!for you to make your myspace account prettier.. here..try to add this! this can help you.. [quote]Mods,, you can close this one if it is non-sense/ there's already a topic like thi

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=violet] wew!for you to make your myspace account prettier.. here..try to add this! this can help you.. [quote]Mods,, you can close this one if it is non-sense/ there's already a topic like thi

[color=violet] wew!for you to make your myspace account prettier.. here..try to add this! this can help you.. [quote]Mods,, you can close this one if it is non-sense/ there's already a topic like this one![/quote] [/color] :arrow: [b]Make Top Friend Pictures the same size[/b] <">:arrow: [b]Flip your Profile[/b] <">:arrow: [b]Flip your Comments[/b] <">:arrow: [b]Center your Friends and Comments[/b] note: [u]Paste the code to the bottom of your "Who I'd Like To Meet" Section.[/u] [quote]</table></tr></td>[/quote] :arrow: [b]Put Friends and Comments in Scroll Box[/b] note: [u]You can edit the height and width to suit your profile.[/u] <">[color=red] credits goes to [b]Ego-Box.com[/b] [/color]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=violet] wew!for you to make your myspace account prettier.. here..try to add this! this can help you.. [quote]Mods,, you can close this one if it is non-sense/ there's already a topic like thi

Thanks for sharing...helped me a lot.:thumbsup:
p3achez14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=violet] wew!for you to make your myspace account prettier.. here..try to add this! this can help you.. [quote]Mods,, you can close this one if it is non-sense/ there's already a topic like thi

[b]Thank you, My profile looks okay now :D[/b]

Last edited by p3achez14 (2008-05-03 06:53:05)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=purple] [align=center]nyahahaha.. more codes [b]soon[/b] ahahaha.. btw..credits to [u]ego-box[/u][/align][/color]
♪musicismylife♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i paste the codes?
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] hmm.. just [i]copy and paste [/i] the code you want to use to the [u]bottom[/u] of your [b]About Me section[/b].[/color]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.... nice code u got there.... hohoho... keep it up! thank you so much!! ;):thumbsup:
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks a lot 4 sharing ! =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=violet] wew!for you to make your myspace account prettier.. here..try to add this! this can help you.. [quote]Mods,, you can close this one if it is non-sense/ there's already a topic like thi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy