• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this sounds stup!d but I like to request the rights of members to delete their own posts for the poster's own sake (eg doubleposting) and to prevent spam.. What do you think..?

Pages: 1

I know this sounds stup!d but I like to request the rights of members to delete their own posts for the poster's own sake (eg doubleposting) and to prevent spam.. What do you think..?

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I know this sounds stup!d but I like to request the rights of members to delete their own posts for the poster's own sake (eg doubleposting) and to prevent spam.. What do you think..?

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I know this sounds stup!d but I like to request the rights of members to delete their own posts for the poster's own sake (eg doubleposting) and to prevent spam.. What do you think..?

Proceed [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=7941&p=1]HERE[/url] why that suggestion wasn't implemented before.
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know this sounds stup!d but I like to request the rights of members to delete their own posts for the poster's own sake (eg doubleposting) and to prevent spam.. What do you think..?

oh sorry... didn't notice that..:| sorry.. lock da topic pls..
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ive read this one on the link,. aries gave above... [quote]admin wrote: Another example of the problem that may arise is that someone could posting something offensive which causing a flame war between members, then he could deleted his post before admin or moderator notice it.[/quote] we can report that post to the mods and then they will be the one who will delete that certain post,.that is what is being implemented now ayt?..for me thats better :) although ur suggestion is nice :) ,.but i think some st`pid member will just abuse this one if ever.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thats why browse first before opening a topic. Anywho... Topic Reported to be closed.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-30 01:56:00)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Closed. Reason : As the thread-starter's request.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this sounds stup!d but I like to request the rights of members to delete their own posts for the poster's own sake (eg doubleposting) and to prevent spam.. What do you think..?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:51

[ 13 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy