• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a grea

Pages: 1

hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a grea

bbypookie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a grea

hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a great day... Godbless
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a grea

=) hi anne! Welcome here to Ftalk!!! enjoy posting!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a grea

Hiya there Anne! Welcome To FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy your stay and obey the rules :D See you around!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Hello Anne! Welcome and enjoy ftalk, kk??
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there anne! welcome to FTalk community! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Don't also forget to post, and have some fun! Anyweiz, Please read the rules and obey them. Thank You! ;) Feel free to roam around and Take care! ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! enjoy and have fun :D and yeah. please read the rules
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=green][- Hello, Welcome To FTalk Forum :) -][/color][/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]wee.. newbies... welcome. :cool: Be nice.[/b] :eh:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bbypookie]hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a great day... Godbless[/quote] i know you!... i really know you!... hihihi halu ate Anne.. welcome to ftalk... ;) enjoy.... im so overwhelmed that your here... ;)

Last edited by mango juice (2007-04-13 10:26:35)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi there miss Anne. Welcome to FTalk! nice username :lol: Pls enjoy your stay here. Dont be shy to post around. But no spamming of course =) :thumbsup: see yah around :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi Anne.. rather late in welcoming you. So... WELCOME to FriendsterTalk, hope you enjoy it here!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey there! i'm ice. welcome to ftalk. read the rules and follow them. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello, everyone!!! i'm anne but i use screenname as bbypookie... i'm a new member here at friendster forum, hope that anybody can help me or be friends and have a good heart... thanks and have a grea

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:39

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy