• ARCHIVES 
  • » here you can share all kinds of build in different classes in flyff and also tips.. mine is.. my mercenary soon to ba a blade? str:xx dex:67 sta:30 int:15 (duh!) is this ok? (well im really expec

Pages: 1

here you can share all kinds of build in different classes in flyff and also tips.. mine is.. my mercenary soon to ba a blade? str:xx dex:67 sta:30 int:15 (duh!) is this ok? (well im really expec

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

here you can share all kinds of build in different classes in flyff and also tips.. mine is.. my mercenary soon to ba a blade? str:xx dex:67 sta:30 int:15 (duh!) is this ok? (well im really expec

here you can share all kinds of build in different classes in flyff and also tips.. mine is.. my mercenary soon to ba a blade? str:xx dex:67 sta:30 int:15 (duh!) is this ok? (well im really expecting someone to post their build of a mercenary to blade)=D

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2008-04-01 10:08:05)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here you can share all kinds of build in different classes in flyff and also tips.. mine is.. my mercenary soon to ba a blade? str:xx dex:67 sta:30 int:15 (duh!) is this ok? (well im really expec

im already sawa in flyff
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here you can share all kinds of build in different classes in flyff and also tips.. mine is.. my mercenary soon to ba a blade? str:xx dex:67 sta:30 int:15 (duh!) is this ok? (well im really expec

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:45

[ 10 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy