• ARCHIVES 
  • » Support the your genre if you can. Kindly provide your ideas about it.. I wanna see your creativity in your replies. =) :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] My Topic: Well for me... Emo genre as they call is

Pages: 1

Support the your genre if you can. Kindly provide your ideas about it.. I wanna see your creativity in your replies. =) :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] My Topic: Well for me... Emo genre as they call is

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Support the your genre if you can. Kindly provide your ideas about it.. I wanna see your creativity in your replies. =) :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] My Topic: Well for me... Emo genre as they call is

Support the your genre if you can. Kindly provide your ideas about it.. I wanna see your creativity in your replies. =) :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] My Topic: Well for me... Emo genre as they call is just an extension of rock and acoustic... In short, Alternative. Sure the style and lyrics are deep but, as well all know some lyrics were meant to be deep. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-30 07:54:25)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Support the your genre if you can. Kindly provide your ideas about it.. I wanna see your creativity in your replies. =) :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] My Topic: Well for me... Emo genre as they call is

Well for me. [i]No one will ever be able to really define "emo" because the definition is based on people's opinions. [/i] I agree about the emo lyrics are deep. The Lyrics come from the emotional emotion. But many people thought that MCR is an EMO band. Gerard said, "There are some bands which followed MCR style and claimed themselves are EMO. Well, It was their choice, but never claim us as EMO band. [i]Emo is a pile of sh*t[/i]." Btw. Here are the Emo Bands List. Taken from Wikipedia. [quote]3 * 30 Seconds to Mars A * The Academy Is... * A Day to Remember * AFI * Alesana * Alexisonfire * The Almost * Amber Pacific B * Blessthefall * Brand New * Bring Me The Horizon * Boys Like Girls * Boys Night Out C * The Click Five * Cute Is What We Aim For D * Dashboard Confessional E * Elliott * Escape The Fate F * Fall Out Boy * From Autumn to Ashes * From First to Last * Funeral for a Friend G * The Get Up Kids H * Hawthorne Heights * H.I.M J * Jimmy Eat World M * Matchbook Romance * Mayday Parade P * Panic at the Disco * Paramore * Pierce The Veil R * The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus * Rites of Spring S * Saves the Day * Senses Fail * Sick Puppies * Silverstein * Something Corporate * The Spill Canvas * The Starting Line * Story of the Year * Sunny Day Real Estate T * Taking Back Sunday * Thursday * Tokio Hotel * Three Days Grace U * The Used * Underoath W * Weezer[/quote] But I kinda agree if Panic!At The Disco categorized as Punk Rock Dance genre. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Support the your genre if you can. Kindly provide your ideas about it.. I wanna see your creativity in your replies. =) :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] My Topic: Well for me... Emo genre as they call is

MCR isn't emo at all but, they are considered as Goths. due to their artwork and and music style. Anyway nice reply, using Wiki as a source. =) :thumbsup: Anyway panic is considered Pop rock or punk rock. Anyway title changed. :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-30 07:53:44)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yep. U're rite Ephe. :D Panic!At The Disco aren't emo. But my friends keep telling me that they're Emo. lol. Still for me. My Fave Genre is [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo]Emo[/url], [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_rock]Punk Rock[/url], and J-Music. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-Rock#Rock_music]J-Rock[/url], [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_kei]Visual Kei[/url], and [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-pop]J-Pop[/url]. =):thumbsup:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]MCR isn't emo at all but, they are considered as Goths. due to their artwork and and music style.[/quote] mcr, goths? i don't think so, hehehe [quote]3 * 30 Seconds to Mars A * The Academy Is... * A Day to Remember * AFI * Alesana * Alexisonfire * The Almost * Amber Pacific B * Blessthefall * Brand New * Bring Me The Horizon * Boys Like Girls * Boys Night Out C * The Click Five * Cute Is What We Aim For D * Dashboard Confessional E * Elliott * Escape The Fate F * Fall Out Boy * From Autumn to Ashes * From First to Last * Funeral for a Friend G * The Get Up Kids H * Hawthorne Heights * H.I.M J * Jimmy Eat World M * Matchbook Romance * Mayday Parade P * Panic at the Disco * Paramore * Pierce The Veil R * The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus * Rites of Spring S * Saves the Day * Senses Fail * Sick Puppies * Silverstein * Something Corporate * The Spill Canvas * The Starting Line * Story of the Year * Sunny Day Real Estate T * Taking Back Sunday * Thursday * Tokio Hotel * Three Days Grace U * The Used * Underoath W * Weezer[/quote] it's hard for me to say if those bands above are emo, most of them are punk rock, pop rock, alternative & hardcore (i think)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^But still the style of their music... and wiki. =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]mcr, goths? i don't think so, hehehe[/quote] Then. What are they? E M O? :lol: [hr][hr] [quote]it's hard for me to say if those bands above are emo, most of them are punk rock, pop rock, alternative & hardcore (i think)[/quote] That's from Wikipedia. =d But I knew some bands from the list aren't suppose to be labeled as emo band.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart][quote]MCR isn't emo at all but, they are considered as Goths. due to their artwork and and music style.[/quote] mcr, goths? i don't think so, hehehe [quote]3 * 30 Seconds to Mars A * The Academy Is... * A Day to Remember * AFI * Alesana * Alexisonfire * The Almost * Amber Pacific B * Blessthefall * Brand New * Bring Me The Horizon * Boys Like Girls * Boys Night Out C * The Click Five * Cute Is What We Aim For D * Dashboard Confessional E * Elliott * Escape The Fate F * Fall Out Boy * From Autumn to Ashes * From First to Last * Funeral for a Friend G * The Get Up Kids H * Hawthorne Heights * H.I.M J * Jimmy Eat World M * Matchbook Romance * Mayday Parade P * Panic at the Disco * Paramore * Pierce The Veil R * The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus * Rites of Spring S * Saves the Day * Senses Fail * Sick Puppies * Silverstein * Something Corporate * The Spill Canvas * The Starting Line * Story of the Year * Sunny Day Real Estate T * Taking Back Sunday * Thursday * Tokio Hotel * Three Days Grace U * The Used * Underoath W * Weezer[/quote] it's hard for me to say if those bands above are emo, most of them are punk rock, pop rock, alternative & hardcore (i think)[/quote] i second to this :thumbsup: c'mon silverstein and weezer, emo?!? they'll just laughs there heads out, do a research first please deathwish4MCR-freak-dude, and don't rely on wikipedia!!! :midfinger:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway, most all of Emo genre still falls to the Alternative Rock category. So I just label them based on their category. [hr][hr][hr] What do you guys think about Pop? or Rhythm and Blues Soul? (R&B)
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Emotional Hardcore[/b] Well,for me,this is the most silent but loud genre...I used to be on it. It help people like me who are carrying regrets and depressed. But it doesn't mean you will go cutting but it is where you can express your feelings by means of songs that are so deep to understand and sad. In this genre I used to cry....LOLZ
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..uhm... [[..sorry but i think mcr is just a alternative band]] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]stabbedheart wrote: MCR isn't emo at all but, they are considered as Goths. due to their artwork and and music style. mcr, goths? i don't think so, hehehe 3 * 30 Seconds to Mars A * The Academy Is... * A Day to Remember * AFI * Alesana * Alexisonfire * The Almost * Amber Pacific B * Blessthefall * Brand New * Bring Me The Horizon * Boys Like Girls * Boys Night Out C * The Click Five * Cute Is What We Aim For D * Dashboard Confessional E * Elliott * Escape The Fate F * Fall Out Boy * From Autumn to Ashes * From First to Last * Funeral for a Friend G * The Get Up Kids H * Hawthorne Heights * H.I.M J * Jimmy Eat World M * Matchbook Romance * Mayday Parade P * Panic at the Disco * Paramore * Pierce The Veil R * The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus * Rites of Spring S * Saves the Day * Senses Fail * Sick Puppies * Silverstein * Something Corporate * The Spill Canvas * The Starting Line * Story of the Year * Sunny Day Real Estate T * Taking Back Sunday * Thursday * Tokio Hotel * Three Days Grace U * The Used * Underoath W * Weezer it's hard for me to say if those bands above are emo, most of them are punk rock, pop rock, alternative & hardcore (i think) i second to this :thumbsup: c'mon silverstein and weezer, emo?!? they'll just laughs there heads out, do a research first please deathwish4MCR-freak-dude, and don't rely on wikipedia!!! :midfinger:[/quote] yeah i kinda agree with both these guys cause most of them fall under punk and pop rock. :D [quote=Ephemeral]What do you guys think about Pop? or Rhythm and Blues Soul? (R&B)[/quote] hmm.. pop ain't the same pop like in the 70's, cause in the 70's, pop music was lyrically compose as a love song but sung as a dance song which is really creative :D, but now pop is kinda based on a single line and one beat.=) R&B is very enjoyable and cool, nothin more nothin less(lol i couldn't say anything more so i ended this one quickly =P)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Support the your genre if you can. Kindly provide your ideas about it.. I wanna see your creativity in your replies. =) :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] My Topic: Well for me... Emo genre as they call is

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:55

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy