• ARCHIVES 
  • » just connect ur words posted above you. [b]example[/b] first poster: :arrow: we 2nd poster: :arrow: are the 3rd poster: :arrow: alpha and the 4th poster: :arrow: omega of the planet and so on.....

Pages: 123

just connect ur words posted above you. [b]example[/b] first poster: :arrow: we 2nd poster: :arrow: are the 3rd poster: :arrow: alpha and the 4th poster: :arrow: omega of the planet and so on.....

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just connect ur words posted above you. [b]example[/b] first poster: :arrow: we 2nd poster: :arrow: are the 3rd poster: :arrow: alpha and the 4th poster: :arrow: omega of the planet and so on.....

Hotaru of Shiseiten is to lazy to read the rules, so he's post anything in his head :wasted:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: just connect ur words posted above you. [b]example[/b] first poster: :arrow: we 2nd poster: :arrow: are the 3rd poster: :arrow: alpha and the 4th poster: :arrow: omega of the planet and so on.....

^ naaah.. you posted more than 10 words.. you're out sweetie :lol: i'll continue it.. and then i realized it was all a bad dream..
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]but then, i realized that i should move on with my..[/align]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ when u post the 10 word, u must end it with a period. ukei? hehe. here's the new one. [b]will[/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you be haha
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my heart?? because...
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I really love you so
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't know why... :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maybe u are so kind

Last edited by cheuw (2008-04-02 07:01:45)

dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hope we can...
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ eow! pls follow the rules guiz. if u saw 1 word only, then the nxt post xud be 2 words. and then 3 words and so on. the max word xud be 10. 10 words only. and hu ever has posted the 10th word, see to it that u end the sentence. put a period on it. ukei? haaaiz. :(
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@off... there are many violators... so what should i post if up above me didnt make a continuation? :lol:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll start agen I saw
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush smiling
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

but she's ignoring me [spoiler] to remind you guiz. 5th word is nxt :) [/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so what shall I do?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I dont really know what
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to do since i really am
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a kind person with a good intention
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

and has a good heart but dont have :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just connect ur words posted above you. [b]example[/b] first poster: :arrow: we 2nd poster: :arrow: are the 3rd poster: :arrow: alpha and the 4th poster: :arrow: omega of the planet and so on.....

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:29

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy