• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im ur new friend here... i have not browse all the topics yet.. i want to make my own layout using my own pics... hope i will get more ideas here... what i dont know is how to make a friendster la

Pages: 12

hi im ur new friend here... i have not browse all the topics yet.. i want to make my own layout using my own pics... hope i will get more ideas here... what i dont know is how to make a friendster la

princesshoney
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi im ur new friend here... i have not browse all the topics yet.. i want to make my own layout using my own pics... hope i will get more ideas here... what i dont know is how to make a friendster la

hi im ur new friend here... i have not browse all the topics yet.. i want to make my own layout using my own pics... hope i will get more ideas here... what i dont know is how to make a friendster layout that is not tiled ( i want the whole pic itself, and not repeat or just in the center which is very small).... hope u guys could help me... thanks a lot!!!! :)
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: hi im ur new friend here... i have not browse all the topics yet.. i want to make my own layout using my own pics... hope i will get more ideas here... what i dont know is how to make a friendster la

im soorrry cannot help you about that.... not really goood in making layouts...but i hope someone will help you..' and yeah enjoy your stay here in F-Talk...God Blesss....teeeeeeeeeheeeeeee....:)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi im ur new friend here... i have not browse all the topics yet.. i want to make my own layout using my own pics... hope i will get more ideas here... what i dont know is how to make a friendster la

welcome to ftalk!! go to the layouts or tricks and tuts for more info or u could use our help section and ask questions there.. :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . enjoy !
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=aqua]welcum..enjoy posting:)[/color]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wELcum to Ftalk.. keep on posting hope u can do that..
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Welcome to ftalk! Go to help section for that kind of problem =) [/b]
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. follow the rules. enjoy your stay. cool posting.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. have fun posting. =)[/align]
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... just post ur problem in help section i assure u that lot's of fltak members will help you... :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to eptok @_@ << i am too lazy
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk you better browse more here.. you`ll know many codes here ^_^
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. there are a lot of people here who could help you with that.. enjoy!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im ur new friend here... i have not browse all the topics yet.. i want to make my own layout using my own pics... hope i will get more ideas here... what i dont know is how to make a friendster la

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:27

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy