• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok this are classic games but you can play it online as long as you have the latest game update. you just need to download a client and one of the hottest client now is the GG- Client download it fo

Pages: 1

Ok this are classic games but you can play it online as long as you have the latest game update. you just need to download a client and one of the hottest client now is the GG- Client download it fo

intelligentpork
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ok this are classic games but you can play it online as long as you have the latest game update. you just need to download a client and one of the hottest client now is the GG- Client download it fo

Ok this are classic games but you can play it online as long as you have the latest game update. you just need to download a client and one of the hottest client now is the GG- Client download it for free visit: http://www.gg-game.com Many noobs say that it is laggy in GGC but ofcourse they are noobs.. you just need to upgrade your PCs memory and videocard to have a good game. . and a good internet connection also check out the forum http://www.gg-game.com/forum one good thing about this is that hack attacks are pretty noticeable unlike RAN, FLYf, GUNZ and other games which have hacks to level up more faster WTF it makes the game more unfair to others i'm doing great in ggc i'm in level 25 now hope to see you there

Last edited by intelligentpork (2007-04-09 11:23:49)

new kid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ok this are classic games but you can play it online as long as you have the latest game update. you just need to download a client and one of the hottest client now is the GG- Client download it fo

:question: how can i play the games in here
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Ok this are classic games but you can play it online as long as you have the latest game update. you just need to download a client and one of the hottest client now is the GG- Client download it fo

Interesting.. online huh? I've missed playing those games (CS, Quake). I'll probably check it out -- IF IF.. I have time. *sigh* Thanks for sharing this though.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ive only played only a few times using GG Client. I only use that if my other classmates cant play DotA w/me on LAN, so i just had to look for opponents online. The negative side of it is that when your opponents are losing even at the earlier part of the game, they would quit and exit the game (especially if they had been First Blood drawn), a total waste of your time. :disgust:
achernar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd been playing DotA since 6.09b. It was great though.
dyingonce
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha i dont even know how to play dota haha noob :/
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehehehe .... dota is a very great game .. its a map in Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne .. DOTA means D-efense O-f T-he A-ncient ... u can choose alots of heroes der .. u will make ur hero strong so dat u will rule d whole game ... heheheh
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe.. DOTA is d best!! whats d name of your Garena, intelligenfork? hope we can play!! haha.. :eh:
halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hope you guys know that it's not called gg-client anymore. They changed it to "Garena". =)
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Garena is the best. LOL but many filipino are abusing it. they prefer to "trash talk" with one another :lol:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hope i can play them now...i missed playing (warcraft3).... im too busy...=|:|=|:|
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dota is great =):thumbsup:
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow: all my friends and i love playing dota.. coz many of us getting angry wen dey died.. =D=D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Quake, Cs, and Starcraft[/i] r my favorites. :thumbsup: [/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

counter strike is the best . . .:thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WaAAaAaWw.. Thanks.. but i already know that.. :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok this are classic games but you can play it online as long as you have the latest game update. you just need to download a client and one of the hottest client now is the GG- Client download it fo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy