1969-12-31

Re: :cry:Plsss can u make an overlayout:cry:

=D i'm newbie :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D Hey there. I also want to send a layout request, but they say: Please follow the format when requesting an Overlay. :arrow: Adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs. :arrow: Simply, law-abiding. Don't know why we must abide and learn to abide all the times, but what annoys me is that they directly correct us, as if they are better than us.

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-03-31 09:37:37)

love_you123
» n00b
1969-12-31

im newbie..
eheads87
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually theres a topic that u can put ur request on...
gforce182
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can someone make me an overlay??
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]:D Hey there. I also want to send a layout request, but they say: Please follow the format when requesting an Overlay. :arrow: Adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs. :arrow: Simply, law-abiding. Don't know why we must abide and learn to abide all the times, but what annoys me is that they directly correct us, [b]as if they are better than us.[/b][/quote] you really wanna get our attention huh? if you have problems with mods around this forum... you should send a pm.. not just posting something like this one... =|

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-31 22:13:08)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]:D Hey there. I also want to send a layout request, but they say: Please follow the format when requesting an Overlay. :arrow: Adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs. :arrow: Simply, law-abiding. Don't know why we must abide and learn to abide all the times, but what annoys me is that they directly correct us, as if they are better than us.[/quote] oooh is that so??? then if you think that you are much better than us and you are annoyed by correcting your self by us then why don't you make your own layout =| .... well why don't you post that rant as a feedback on the suggestion and feedback section then we can discuss it there...

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-31 22:12:31)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]:D Hey there. I also want to send a layout request, but they say: Please follow the format when requesting an Overlay. :arrow: Adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs. :arrow: Simply, law-abiding. Don't know why we must abide and learn to abide all the times, but what annoys me is that they directly correct us, as if they are better than us.[/quote] If a member has problems against a rule that we implement in here, please do not hesitate to post your feedbacks and suggestions in this section http://theftalk.com/f34-Backstage.html Anyway if you can not abide from our rules, then you may create your own forum. You agreed from our terms when you registered here in FriendsterTalk. Moderators has the rights to be strict and do what we can do for the sake of FriendsterTalk.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :cry:Plsss can u make an overlayout:cry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:35

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy