• ARCHIVES 
  • » CONGRATULATIONS! Video embedding has now evolved :cool: :thumbsup: [quote][b]updates:[/b] * I've switched it from using object to embed. * The loadipod and additional function have been adjusted

Pages: 123

CONGRATULATIONS! Video embedding has now evolved :cool: :thumbsup: [quote][b]updates:[/b] * I've switched it from using object to embed. * The loadipod and additional function have been adjusted

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: CONGRATULATIONS! Video embedding has now evolved :cool: :thumbsup: [quote][b]updates:[/b] * I've switched it from using object to embed. * The loadipod and additional function have been adjusted

[b]@wyvern07zed[/b] Tnx for sharing your playlists, I'm using them now :D :thumbsup: I've made a sideways marquee that you can use for your image links. I tried to align them vertically on the bottom, but I don't know how :wasted: and during my tests the text in FF doesn't center until you hover your marquee. Anyways, here's the best I could do. If you have the bird variable from the code, create a div with bird as the width. Create a marquee inside it. Create divs for each and every image link to have the style [b]'float:left;display:inline;margin-right:20px;'[/b] just refer to this as an example bcoz I plan on changing mine to be inside a table for my image links instead of marquee: <">
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: CONGRATULATIONS! Video embedding has now evolved :cool: :thumbsup: [quote][b]updates:[/b] * I've switched it from using object to embed. * The loadipod and additional function have been adjusted

i'm having trouble placing the url of my personal logo, the thread starter says that the url shd be placed right after src : [quote]They go in the embed src right after the ?[/quote] am i suppose to insert the url like this? <">or within those with the ampersand sign? <">Thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited by alhakeem (2008-04-03 11:24:22)

wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

look for this code: <">replace the URL_LOGO with ur own...
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok, got it, thanks !!!!!
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

no probs... glad i could help... =) :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's another anime playlist I've compiled since I'm going to watch it. You can copy it if you like: [quote]I have to redo my playlist for Air. I guess the links on V3oh are actually more secure than I initially thought they were :ninja: Maybe tomorrow[/quote] I fixed it. Do not use the overstretch variable, if you want to be able to see the subtitles [b][url]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/playlists/Air.xml[/url][/b] Cinema: [b][url]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/playlists/Movies.xml[/url][/b] I will probably add more to this one later, but it currently has Alvin & the Cmunks 4of4 parts & Enchanted 4of4 parts [quote][b]Disclaimer:[/b] I do not own those videos. They were not uploaded by me. They are hosted on other sites by their repective owners :D :thumbsup:[/quote]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-04-04 02:44:13)

wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would have made plenty of playlists by now if i had the flash downloader like yours... coz it has access to crunchyroll... my flash downloader do not have access to crunchyroll... i requested the downloader already... hope they will grant me my request to make crunchyroll available... hehehehe... i envy your downloader a lot... :lol: i want you to watch this shak... [url]http://h1.ripway.com/wyvern07zed/wyvern07zed/playlists/animemovies.xml[/url] i like CG's... im still looking for other CG anime movies to put... didnt add this playlist on my profile coz of space... hehehe... im still trying the marquee thing shak... im really into it... never surrender... im looking for slideshow js... when it will never me mine ill use the dropdown... hehehe... im open to suggestions on what playlist to create... i just hope its available to me... hehehe... by the way shak i made it up to one marquee playlist... the other two got stuck at the bottom of the page... i also added the mouseover stop code.. just cnt get the other two to join... i slept 5am for this and just woke up now... hehehe... thats the longest time im on my pc... my record is 20hrs.. hehehe... just slept 4 hrs then FTalk again... nyahaha... really really hope i could get this to work... still a noob here... and is having a great time here in FTalk... FTalk :wow: :thumbsup: edited: by the way shak i saw you having that 6 playlist arrangement three in line then two below... is that the same as the code you gave me just w/o marquee.?

Last edited by wyvern07zed (2008-04-03 22:54:15)

chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! thanks for sharing! it really helps.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@wyvern07zed[/b] I'm using a table :eh: and someday my list will stretch for miles with playlists =D wahaha I use a 3-column table. Each column is 175px wide. In reality, I'm using the mediaplayer to create my own videoblog/profile hybrid like a mini-host site :wasted: but bigger =D wahahaha your playlists are very helpful :D :thumbsup: Hmmm, I wonder if I got the link wrong. I changed the link to the addon in the 1st post. It's the same addon, just a different link: [url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6584]Flash Video Downloader[/url] Try that one :smoke: Btw, just in case you wanted a reference, here's what I did to make the table for my image links: <">[spoiler]the great thing about making these playlists we're making is that when a series gets lie-sensed, a good number of the links will still work even if the videos r no longer being released to the public on the hostsite[/spoiler]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-04-04 00:51:09)

overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love ur trick nice one dude ;)
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@SHak:[/b] yes... finally i got the downloader shak... im gonna go wild making playlists now... nyahahaha... i also researched some javascript slideshow codes with mouse over attribute... but cnt apply yet coz of the filter... my linker is down... huhuhuhu.. did you by the chans saw the anime movie shak.? hope their helpful... hehehe... u rock ;) :thumbsup: goodluck on your mini blog shak... its like your making a memento of yourself... hehehehe.... ;) :thumbsup: [spoiler]i agree... its like we rob them... nyahahaha... like taking candy from a baby... without permission that is... hehehe... its like our copy of the videos are copyrighted and owned by us... hehehehe...[/spoiler] [b]@Topic:[/b] the flash downloader on add-ons mozilla is corrupted... use this instead: [quote][url]http://www.flashvideodownloader.org/[/url][/quote] this is the homepage of flash downloader... hope this will help... ;) :thumbsup: im really into this code... i would definitely give shak +repu but i cnt... coz of the newbie title... hehehe... im still a noob...

Last edited by wyvern07zed (2008-04-04 09:33:09)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If you want to try dropdown lists, here'a an example. It activates the mediaplayer function(if you have added it) and is easy to organize and alphabetize. Although, I am not using this style anymore and my bandwidth has exceeded, so [b]-here's a screenshot-[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro214/buttons/dropdown.JPG[/img] <">[b]2 things about this example[/b] :eh: option value = your playlist file option text = your playlist title option group tag = group of similar options (i.e. anime, movies) [b]@wyvern07zed[/b] Tnx for the link. I have your anime movie links. I will use them. I'll probably put the Bleach Movie in my Bleach playlist and the movies in movie file. Tnx again :cool:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-04-04 10:20:32)

wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@Topic:[/b] thanks for the code again shak... il use that if i dont have much choice... hehehe... thanks... [b]@Shak:[/b] glad i could help... as of now thats the only thing i can share... hopefully in the near future im gonna share codes... hehehe... im now researching for javascript codes... hope i can understand it faster... hehehe... [spoiler]linker down... how sad... i cnt edit my profile... linker badly needed... :cry: :crybaby:[/spoiler] [b]added:[/b] i would recommend making your playlist scrollable shak... coz it goes longer by the day... hehehehe...

Last edited by wyvern07zed (2008-04-05 00:38:23)

karen003
» n00b
1969-12-31

ellow evryone... can u help me how to make a backround/screenshots of friendster?tnx....im using laptop....=)
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@karen003[/b] here it is: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/FriendsterTalk/icon_sticky.gif[/img] [url=http://theftalk.com/t1173-%5BTutorial%5D-Print-Screen-Guide.html]print screen guide[/url]
Wu4D
» n00b
1969-12-31

I cant get the megavideo flv. Last weak it worked and today dosent work. Dose anyone have the same problem?
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

same with the daily motion site, we can get the flv for a time and then you have to get it again after three days.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah some of those sites have upgraded to rotating links where the direct links change after a certain period of time to fool ppl like us :wasted: but here are some of the reliable sources I know of that you can get urls from =) :thumbsup: [b]mysp@cetv gub@.com an!tube.com crunchyr0ll.com[/b] I mispelled on purpose bcoz the posts here can be found through g00gle search. I wud really hate to see more sites secur!ng their V!d L!nks

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-13 02:27:22)

alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok, thanks for the info. i'll try those. :thumbsup: the trick adds style to my profile, but taking the link again and again is somehow tedious.
vencerzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm.. sir shakiro? can i ask you where to paste this code?:( <">tnx..

Last edited by vencerzz (2008-06-02 23:03:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » CONGRATULATIONS! Video embedding has now evolved :cool: :thumbsup: [quote][b]updates:[/b] * I've switched it from using object to embed. * The loadipod and additional function have been adjusted

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:34

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy