• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello , Just wanted to share this.. If you got tons of bookmarks and so tired always looking for them, this may be helpful for you. You can easily embed this to your friendster profile as well. This

Pages: 12

Hello , Just wanted to share this.. If you got tons of bookmarks and so tired always looking for them, this may be helpful for you. You can easily embed this to your friendster profile as well. This

kabuteman
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello , Just wanted to share this.. If you got tons of bookmarks and so tired always looking for them, this may be helpful for you. You can easily embed this to your friendster profile as well. This

Thanks everyone. BTW, some cool new features for BloinkBOX - You can now upload your own customized slider image - New pre-categorized "premium" channels - Floating window mode
Megatron
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello , Just wanted to share this.. If you got tons of bookmarks and so tired always looking for them, this may be helpful for you. You can easily embed this to your friendster profile as well. This

izzit outdated already??...i try many time on the bookmark came up??help please..anything juz msg to Megatron
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi megatron, We got into some network interruption the other day :cool: .. sorry if that coincided with your access. But to answer your Q , its not outdated , and still is fully functional :)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice preview.. ;)
wellace
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank for the trick, :thumbsup:
♥BLUE♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! :wow: thank u 4 sharing this! =) :thumbsup:
Megatron
» n00b
1969-12-31

i try to put it on my media box..its nvr work..it only show My Bookmark Library??..why?can anyone teach me so tat i can my other website link on my profile..if can i wud like to put it on sidebar <iframe src='http://www.bloinkbox.com/COMMUNITY/mY_oTHer_LInk/embed.m?community=mY_oTHer_LInk' style='border:0px' width='480' height='170'></iframe><br>My Bookmark Library
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099]tnx 4 sharing[/color][/align] :)
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Megatron, The BloinkBOX embed code works only in the "About Me" and the "Describe Who You Want to Meet:" . You can paste the embed code there, it should work.
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

nize thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
robin182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for sharing this... it's cool... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello , Just wanted to share this.. If you got tons of bookmarks and so tired always looking for them, this may be helpful for you. You can easily embed this to your friendster profile as well. This

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:16

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy