• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just a suggestion to the site owner: My guess is that your site ranking in Google could enter the top 5 via search engine optimization techniques. The main ftalk page has the following attributes: <

Pages: 1

Just a suggestion to the site owner: My guess is that your site ranking in Google could enter the top 5 via search engine optimization techniques. The main ftalk page has the following attributes: <

kabuteman
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just a suggestion to the site owner: My guess is that your site ranking in Google could enter the top 5 via search engine optimization techniques. The main ftalk page has the following attributes: <

Just a suggestion to the site owner: My guess is that your site ranking in Google could enter the top 5 via search engine optimization techniques. The main ftalk page has the following attributes: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <meta name="description" content= "Discuss about Friendster and other stuff." /> <meta name="keywords" content= "friendster talk, friendster forums, friendster discussion" /> <title>FriendsterTalk</title> The suggestion: The TITLE tag can be changed to: "Friendster Forum - FriendsterTalk" The DESCRIPTION tag can be changed to : "Friendster Forum - Discuss about Friendster , CSS tips , tricks and tutorials , code help and other stuff " By putting "Friendster Forum" in the first few words of the title and description increases the chances of having Ftalk go to much higher rankings. There are also other ways to improve your rankings on search engines through search engine optimization. Just a suggestion ..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Just a suggestion to the site owner: My guess is that your site ranking in Google could enter the top 5 via search engine optimization techniques. The main ftalk page has the following attributes: <

Wow, thanks Kabuteman... :thumbsup: It's cool you checked that meta tags of this site. That's a wise suggestion, maybe admin can add that.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Just a suggestion to the site owner: My guess is that your site ranking in Google could enter the top 5 via search engine optimization techniques. The main ftalk page has the following attributes: <

That is indeed a good suggestion =) good thing you noticed that Kabuteman :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wahah I didn't bother looking at the source of ftalk hehe nice observation :P
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ a good suggestion. agree with this. :]
admin
» FTalkManiac

Thx kabuteman, I implemented your suggestion. :) However some said meta keywords and desc. are ignored by search engine spiders nowadays. I'm not sure about that, anyone could confirm?
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Admin, Nobody really knows how the googlebot spiders work , but the Title tag I think carries a lot of weight. Each of the tags has some character limits where if "breached" will make the spider "potentially" ignore these tags. Also "over repetition" of words can make the spider think that the page is of poor taste and a potential "spam" page. It normally takes at least a week before the Googlebot to recognize the changes.. I guess we will know thereafter, if it did work.. Hopefully it did.

Last edited by kabuteman (2007-04-19 19:35:47)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Yeah the title tag is indeed a very important aspect. Probably it takes less than a week for friendstertalk ranking to change in google position since this site is spidered quite often. edit: just checked in google its now in #3.

Last edited by admin (2007-04-18 14:33:36)

kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. I noticed there has been some newer changes to the title tag. As of current , I see the ranking to be @ #10 . My guess you are trying things out .. but good to know ftalk reached #3 spot. cool!
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kabuteman]WOW Ftalk is #2 right now in google ! .. ( for both links below ) http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=en&q=friendster+forum&btnG=Google+Search&meta= http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=friendster+forum&btnG=Google+Search&meta= nice.[/quote] That's cool. =) :thumbsup: So i guess we'll be expecting more members to join. by the way @kabute: pls avoid double posting.

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-04-20 06:20:27)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow... I guess I'll start doing that from now on. Thanks again for the tip Kabuteman!
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm actually scouting for other forums related to friendster and noticed that only a few registered member of them are online.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just a suggestion to the site owner: My guess is that your site ranking in Google could enter the top 5 via search engine optimization techniques. The main ftalk page has the following attributes: <

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:04

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy