• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you want to search Multiply for music, you can't use the search tab, they disabled it. What a bummer! So I searched high and low for a way to bring back the glory days of searching music in multipl

Pages: 1

If you want to search Multiply for music, you can't use the search tab, they disabled it. What a bummer! So I searched high and low for a way to bring back the glory days of searching music in multipl

taurus1983
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you want to search Multiply for music, you can't use the search tab, they disabled it. What a bummer! So I searched high and low for a way to bring back the glory days of searching music in multipl

If you want to search Multiply for music, you can't use the search tab, they disabled it. What a bummer! So I searched high and low for a way to bring back the glory days of searching music in multiply. I found one but it also got blocked by Multiply. Luckily I discovered a workaround! Here it is: [b] *[/b] First, log in to your Multiply account. [b]* [/b]Open another browser and go to Google.com. [b]*[/b] In the Google search bar type the artist or the title. It will be better if it is enclosed in quotes, then after a comma, type 'music/item site:multiply.com'. It should look like this: [b]"more today than yesterday",music/item site:multiply.com (<<---try this)[/b] [b]*[/b] Run the search and choose among the search results but DON'T CLICK ON IT YET because Multiply will block it! Right-click the link in blue then choose 'Copy Shortcut'. [b] *[/b] Finally, bring up the window that you logged on to Multiply. On the address bar, paste the link and press Enter. Presto! It will show the page where the music can be downloaded (if it is not protected =)
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: If you want to search Multiply for music, you can't use the search tab, they disabled it. What a bummer! So I searched high and low for a way to bring back the glory days of searching music in multipl

thanks for sharin
jen1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you want to search Multiply for music, you can't use the search tab, they disabled it. What a bummer! So I searched high and low for a way to bring back the glory days of searching music in multipl

thanks for sharing... have been searching for songs on multiply ever since... but can't find any results that seems to be matching what i'm searching for.. ^_^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think they remove the music search thingy... ive been using that one before.. :( thnx for sharing...
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for the share but the other songs is not there..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you want to search Multiply for music, you can't use the search tab, they disabled it. What a bummer! So I searched high and low for a way to bring back the glory days of searching music in multipl

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:59

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy