• ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw this in my mail, thought it was funny so i just wanted to share. :arrow: all you have to do is spell your name backwards, then read it as is ^^ mines is: [b]occor adnilasor[/b]

Pages: 123

I saw this in my mail, thought it was funny so i just wanted to share. :arrow: all you have to do is spell your name backwards, then read it as is ^^ mines is: [b]occor adnilasor[/b]

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I saw this in my mail, thought it was funny so i just wanted to share. :arrow: all you have to do is spell your name backwards, then read it as is ^^ mines is: [b]occor adnilasor[/b]

[color=#ff3366][font=century gothic]mine is: ettenrag esereth..hehehehe[/color][/font]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I saw this in my mail, thought it was funny so i just wanted to share. :arrow: all you have to do is spell your name backwards, then read it as is ^^ mines is: [b]occor adnilasor[/b]

[b][u]beware for.:[/u][/b] [b]nerak lirpa :][/b]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Achmed the Dead Terrorist!! :D
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha.... [b]sixela ailuj airanac[/b] waaaa!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw this in my mail, thought it was funny so i just wanted to share. :arrow: all you have to do is spell your name backwards, then read it as is ^^ mines is: [b]occor adnilasor[/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:49

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy