• ARCHIVES 
  • » I guess I learned this the hard way. I had to fully deinstall Flock and Firefox , and removed any relevant directories prior reinstalling Firefox. NOTE: Backup.. backup .. backup before removing yo

Pages: 1

I guess I learned this the hard way. I had to fully deinstall Flock and Firefox , and removed any relevant directories prior reinstalling Firefox. NOTE: Backup.. backup .. backup before removing yo

kabuteman
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I guess I learned this the hard way. I had to fully deinstall Flock and Firefox , and removed any relevant directories prior reinstalling Firefox. NOTE: Backup.. backup .. backup before removing yo

I guess I learned this the hard way. I had to fully deinstall Flock and Firefox , and removed any relevant directories prior reinstalling Firefox. NOTE: Backup.. backup .. backup before removing your Firefox profiles Flock is a "copy" of Firefox prior they mutated the code . I'm not sure if this is intentional or just a one off issue for my PC setup.. Just a friendly advice.

Last edited by kabuteman (2007-04-11 11:59:04)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I guess I learned this the hard way. I had to fully deinstall Flock and Firefox , and removed any relevant directories prior reinstalling Firefox. NOTE: Backup.. backup .. backup before removing yo

^ Good thing Ive read this beforehand, cuz i was also kind of interested on Flock too. Thanks for the info =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I guess I learned this the hard way. I had to fully deinstall Flock and Firefox , and removed any relevant directories prior reinstalling Firefox. NOTE: Backup.. backup .. backup before removing yo

Hmmm.. never heard of Flock before. What does Flock do? Is it connected to FireFox? *searches*
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Me too, haven't heard of Flock.. lolz :wallbash:
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's one of those "newer" web browsers .. Sometimes I try these new ones out just to stay away from sneaky spyware, malware exploits .. it may just be a bit of paranoia though ..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ [quote=Flock.com]Flock is an amazing web browser built on fast and secure Mozilla technologies. View and share photos with an innovative new photo bar in the browser. Subscribe to your favorite websites to get the freshest content automatically, in summaries that are easy to save and blog. Search more quickly, more effectively, and more richly with the innovative Flock Search Toolbar. Download the Flock beta and you'll be spreading the word that there's a new way to web.[/quote] Yes, Flock is one of the newest web browsers. I had known about this while I was surfin. Ive read that Flock was built on the FireFox engine. I think this browser is more specialized on Photo Sharing and Blogging. Well, maybe its being new is its disadvantage, since there are high risks of bugs, like what happened to Kabutman here. Hopefully it would be fixed =) . As for now, Id stick to FireFox or Opera :thumbsup: .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I guess I learned this the hard way. I had to fully deinstall Flock and Firefox , and removed any relevant directories prior reinstalling Firefox. NOTE: Backup.. backup .. backup before removing yo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:42

[ 11 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy