• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys.. !! my name is chinnie .. a newbie here .. i have an account here before .. but due to inactivity i forgor my username and password:( i hope im still welcome here :) im friendly and looove me

Pages: 12

hi guys.. !! my name is chinnie .. a newbie here .. i have an account here before .. but due to inactivity i forgor my username and password:( i hope im still welcome here :) im friendly and looove me

thelivingdoll.18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guys.. !! my name is chinnie .. a newbie here .. i have an account here before .. but due to inactivity i forgor my username and password:( i hope im still welcome here :) im friendly and looove me

hi guys.. !! my name is chinnie .. a newbie here .. i have an account here before .. but due to inactivity i forgor my username and password:( i hope im still welcome here :) im friendly and looove meeting new friends !! ;] so see you around guys :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys.. !! my name is chinnie .. a newbie here .. i have an account here before .. but due to inactivity i forgor my username and password:( i hope im still welcome here :) im friendly and looove me

Of course you are still welcome ^__^ welcome back.
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys.. !! my name is chinnie .. a newbie here .. i have an account here before .. but due to inactivity i forgor my username and password:( i hope im still welcome here :) im friendly and looove me

[color=maroon]welcome back to ftalk! don't forget to follow the rules :)[/color]
pampam_cakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome back!! :D
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcum back..:D [/b][/color]
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yoo olweys welcome irr ! xpexalii NEWBiES ! awts. ohye.:D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk "again :D " ! enjoy =)
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk....+_+
amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) were like of the same, my former acct was called strawberry-love :) pleased to meet you :)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Woo. Hi, welcome back to friendstertalk^^ Be sure to remember your username and password this time, ahaha. [:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi aimee! tnx for joining ir! enjoy posting.. [/b][/align]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~welcome back!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome back and enjoy your stay..
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: welcome to Ftalk. hope you enjoy staying here.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. =) see yah around. :))[/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Enjoy here!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome!! Ü
thelivingdoll.18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] thx for the warm welcome !! .. =):thumbsup: i promise to be active =|[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys.. !! my name is chinnie .. a newbie here .. i have an account here before .. but due to inactivity i forgor my username and password:( i hope im still welcome here :) im friendly and looove me

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:48

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy