• ARCHIVES 
  • » add this topic to the user cp :changing usernames.. right? because it is not written in the rules that we cant change our usernames.. im only concerned to other people especially to myself that we can

Pages: 1

add this topic to the user cp :changing usernames.. right? because it is not written in the rules that we cant change our usernames.. im only concerned to other people especially to myself that we can

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

add this topic to the user cp :changing usernames.. right? because it is not written in the rules that we cant change our usernames.. im only concerned to other people especially to myself that we can

add this topic to the user cp :changing usernames.. right? because it is not written in the rules that we cant change our usernames.. im only concerned to other people especially to myself that we cant change our usernames can u make that admin?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: add this topic to the user cp :changing usernames.. right? because it is not written in the rules that we cant change our usernames.. im only concerned to other people especially to myself that we can

We can not implement that. This topic has already been discussed before. http://theftalk.com/t16100-Change-Username..html

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-01 23:46:02)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: add this topic to the user cp :changing usernames.. right? because it is not written in the rules that we cant change our usernames.. im only concerned to other people especially to myself that we can

^ Agree with this and it is already suggested by black nigga... And it will confuse admin and moderators. also members. :disgust:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]Topic Locked.[/color] [hr][hr] This suggestion already discussed before. Go [url=http://theftalk.com/t16100-Change-Username..html]HERE[/url]. Make sure u read all pages in this section before making a new topic. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » add this topic to the user cp :changing usernames.. right? because it is not written in the rules that we cant change our usernames.. im only concerned to other people especially to myself that we can

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:31

[ 12 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy