• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=fuchsia][align=center]hello everyone![/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]im new here! i hope everyone will like me ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]ahmm .. nice communi

Pages: 12

[color=fuchsia][align=center]hello everyone![/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]im new here! i hope everyone will like me ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]ahmm .. nice communi

cUpcake.o8
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=fuchsia][align=center]hello everyone![/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]im new here! i hope everyone will like me ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]ahmm .. nice communi

[color=fuchsia][align=center]hello everyone![/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]im new here! i hope everyone will like me ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]ahmm .. nice community you have here! hihi ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]and i love to be here!! =)[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]can i post my css layouts here in fstalk??[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]thanks! have a good day![/color][/align]
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=fuchsia][align=center]hello everyone![/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]im new here! i hope everyone will like me ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]ahmm .. nice communi

[color=maroon]of course ou can post your layouts here. post them on the css layouts section :) welcome to ftalk by the way. don't forget to read and follow the rules.[/color]
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [color=fuchsia][align=center]hello everyone![/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]im new here! i hope everyone will like me ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]ahmm .. nice communi

[quote=alyssamodesto]of course ou can post your layouts here. post them on the css layouts section welcome to ftalk by the way. don't forget to read and follow the rules.[/quote] [color=fuchsia][align=center]thanks for the warm welcome![/color][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . as what alyssa said you can post your masterpiece at the css layouts section ! enjoy (=
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=imnotemo_18]welcome to ftalk . as what alyssa said you can post your masterpiece at the css layouts section ! enjoy (=[/quote] [color=fuchsia][align=center]thanks! and ill do my best in making my layouts![/color][/align]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk....+_+
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=orange]welcum..enjoy posting:)[/color]

Last edited by .DoLLPoT. (2008-04-02 03:52:06)

amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

pleased to meet you :) welcome to ftalk :) ofcourse you can, so feel free to do so, i'm hoping to see them :)
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]thanks a lot my new friends![/color][/align][/font] [align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]i really appreciate it! :eh:[/color][/align][/font]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. see you around sis!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to friendstertalk.^^ Have fun.
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) welcome to Ftalk.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. have fun posting. :D[/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Enjoy here!
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. and btw you can post your layouts here.. put it in the friendster layouts [css] section ^_^
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi cUpcake.o8 < im Antonette welcome to ftalk Please read & follow our rules (there are proper thread for posting your CSS layouts just look around) =) enjoy posting see u around :D
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..hope see yah around
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk forums!
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here................... have a good day 2......... smooches :kiss::kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=fuchsia][align=center]hello everyone![/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]im new here! i hope everyone will like me ..[/color][/align] [color=fuchsia][align=center]ahmm .. nice communi

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:34

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy