• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys .. I'm Marvin. Hope you welcome me here. .. FTalk contain cool layouts and graphics .. nice meeting yo 'all

Pages: 12

Hi Guys .. I'm Marvin. Hope you welcome me here. .. FTalk contain cool layouts and graphics .. nice meeting yo 'all

mARvin0.0
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi Guys .. I'm Marvin. Hope you welcome me here. .. FTalk contain cool layouts and graphics .. nice meeting yo 'all

amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys .. I'm Marvin. Hope you welcome me here. .. FTalk contain cool layouts and graphics .. nice meeting yo 'all

hi welcome to ftalk! :) nice to meet you too :) enjoy your stay :)
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys .. I'm Marvin. Hope you welcome me here. .. FTalk contain cool layouts and graphics .. nice meeting yo 'all

hi,, u r very welcome here at FTalk
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here to ftalk! well, enjoy your stay ^_^
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. just read and follow the rules. enjoy !
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk..have fun!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to friendstertalk.^^ Have fun.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi welcome to ftalk enjoy ur stay
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: welcome
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey! welcome to ftalk. follow the rules. enjoy you stay.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. :D[/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Enjoy here!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi marvin < im Antonette welcome to ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk have fun posting and see yah around :D
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk=). enjoy postin'.=|
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welCum :rose:
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk forums!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hi Marvin. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. I'm takashi, enjoy your stay here and follow the rules. Ok? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys .. I'm Marvin. Hope you welcome me here. .. FTalk contain cool layouts and graphics .. nice meeting yo 'all

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy