• ARCHIVES 
  • » why do you like Jonas Brothers? and who do like? :) I like them.. =):thumbsup:

Pages: 1234567891011..11

why do you like Jonas Brothers? and who do like? :) I like them.. =):thumbsup:

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: why do you like Jonas Brothers? and who do like? :) I like them.. =):thumbsup:

that's not a girl , that's nick !!!! :D he sing it when he was 11 y.o . (if i'm not wrong) awesome , is it ? :wow: i looveee that version soo much ! ^^
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: why do you like Jonas Brothers? and who do like? :) I like them.. =):thumbsup:

but seems like girl...
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Love their movie. Camp Rock
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

have you watched it? where?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea , i thought that that sound was a girl , umm honestly i thought that was miley cyrus with nick >.< but sum1 leave a comment for that song and wrote that was nick when he was 11 y.o :eh: btw , movie ? what's the title ?
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woooo!!!! jonas brothers' when u luk me in the eyes is top 2 in myx! haha... that vid's rockin! if you havent seen the vid yet.. here it is.. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ZBoPlCzuRY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ZBoPlCzuRY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> hehe.. myx, mtv and disney channel are alwas playing the vid!!! woo.. really lurrve j.bros..!!
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yupp ! i love the PV ^^ especially the part when nick played piano . Gosh~ i always waiting for that part . hahaa .
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

where did you watch the movie? (camp rock)
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey , i've watched the preview and that show is coming up on June in disney channel . [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esufaLBMVzM[/url] i think it's impossible if muzic_rock3r has already watched it . but if he was watching it , plz tell me :eh:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohh.. i will watch it... hehe
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

btw , i've heard When You Look Me In The Eyes (Acapella Version) . i'm not sure that's an acapella version , but they sound were really clear :) other sound like guitar , drum , etc were not really clear . go to imeem , and this is the keyword : [b]When You Look Me In The Eyes (Acapella Version)[/b] i forgot . listen to this ! [url]http://www.imeem.com/people/DvpFiOJ/music/UsZ44aaP/khazampc_when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_full_chipmunk_acous/[/url] but first u have to log in to imeem :D

Last edited by ren.jo (2008-04-27 00:46:28)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its chipmunks.. hahaha... thanks ayway...
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup , that's chipmunks :D u're welcome :)
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i dont know jonas brother that much but im intrigue bout emm.[/i] -- [b]i saw one of the member with miley cyrus. && im not sure if they are together,, are they??[/b]
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mmmm... they are together.. jonas brothers are with miley because of her concert. am i right?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pierre_zyramae]mmmm... they are together.. jonas brothers are with miley because of her concert. am i right?[/quote] no i mean, are they boyfriend/girlfriend??
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

some ppl said that nick is her boyfriend , but some ppl said that's not true . i've been thinking about it a lot but i never know the truth =(
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha how i wish they're not.. hahaha...
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love [b]joe jonas[/b]!. soo cute. :) i like them.
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@T- are really brothers? or just their band name??[/b] :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » why do you like Jonas Brothers? and who do like? :) I like them.. =):thumbsup:

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:25

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy