• ARCHIVES 
  • » i found this site i dont know if this already posted but. .anyways heres the site Go to [url]www.createblog.com[/url] then..look for Script< they have everything TWEAKS, and HIde that you can imagi

Pages: 1

i found this site i dont know if this already posted but. .anyways heres the site Go to [url]www.createblog.com[/url] then..look for Script< they have everything TWEAKS, and HIde that you can imagi

dannavj3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i found this site i dont know if this already posted but. .anyways heres the site Go to [url]www.createblog.com[/url] then..look for Script< they have everything TWEAKS, and HIde that you can imagi

i found this site i dont know if this already posted but. .anyways heres the site Go to [url]www.createblog.com[/url] then..look for Script< they have everything TWEAKS, and HIde that you can imagine just take a look and find out to your self. tell me if you like it..... check out mine www.myspace.com/ilovekd
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i found this site i dont know if this already posted but. .anyways heres the site Go to [url]www.createblog.com[/url] then..look for Script< they have everything TWEAKS, and HIde that you can imagi

yup I know this site... this is where I get my layout.. Thank you for sharing... its good for myspacer [i]who don't know this site[/i]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i found this site i dont know if this already posted but. .anyways heres the site Go to [url]www.createblog.com[/url] then..look for Script< they have everything TWEAKS, and HIde that you can imagi

I already posted this... http://theftalk.com/t25074-%7E%7EFree-Overlay-Layouts%21%21%21%7E%7E.html

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-04-03 02:54:47)

dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea i know but you posted it on like something about the layout instuff.. mine.. i saiddddddddd a lot of tweaks oh hide some stuff that you can imagine.. from your myspace!!!.. they probably dont know about this yet thats why i just post it On again! cause the compilation of hiding from myspace.. some are not working so i find away of sharing thissssssss they might interested.. take NOte on the script.. they have .music background when they view yur pic... and put the picture on your friend in the right side and the comment on the left side. FLIP it and Hide google LOgo( or somethin Invisible) remove the # of you friend or customize it.. ay yay theresss many just check it out!!!!
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yea well you should've just told me so I could edit my post...=|
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hoho . i already knew this site ^_~ good for the newbies :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've seen this site already.... but,, thx for sharing... ;):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i found this site i dont know if this already posted but. .anyways heres the site Go to [url]www.createblog.com[/url] then..look for Script< they have everything TWEAKS, and HIde that you can imagi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:41

[ 15 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy