• ARCHIVES 
  • » i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for y

Pages: 12

i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for y

phinkchiq
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for y

i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for your replies,,thank you..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for y

welcome to ftalk!! proceed to the underground section for the linker.. :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for y

yeah..regie is right..go to underground section.. btw..welcome here!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . enjoy !
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there and welcome to ftalk ;) pls be guided by the rules here..and lastly have fun postin ;)
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. have fun posting. :P[/align]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to [b]underground section[/b]:thumbsup: as what the others suggested. i suggest it too!=)
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello! im sakura! you know that im confused in here... we are the same confused!!:o if you want costumize your profile, go to "www.friendster-layouts.com" if you like anime, then you click "categories" you can chose anything..:) goodbye!!!
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia][b]hi welcome to ftalk![/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia][b]BTW, follow the rules here! and have fun posting![/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia][b]see you around! mwah! haha :eh:[/b][/color][/align]
phinkchiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

wEr i caN sEe thE Underground sectioN???:cry:
phinkchiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

aHiHiHi,,sori foR being fool,,i found na the underground,,thankz for those people who reply,,=):) thank you very much:) mwaahh:lol:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] welcome to ftalk! =D[/b][/color]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..
edwardpogi0003
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=phinkchiq]i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for your replies,,thank you..[/quote] =d
edwardpogi0003
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)=)
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk forums!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]welcum to ftalk.. enjoy your stay hir![/b][/color]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i got problem in the linker,,i try to use the JS cradle linker but when i view my profile it didn't appear,,just the default one,,guys i hope you could help me,,im so confused,,=(:cry: i'll wait for y

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy