• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=AnimeNewsNetwork.com]Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an at

Pages: 1

[quote=AnimeNewsNetwork.com]Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an at

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=AnimeNewsNetwork.com]Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an at

[quote=AnimeNewsNetwork.com]Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an athletic and intelligent girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club, and her grades remain low. Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games, and is not interested in much else. The serialization began with the four main characters in their first year of high school: Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi, Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Miyuki Takara. As the story progresses, they move onto their second and third year.[/quote] List of Chars: Aya Endo as Miyuki Takara Aya Hirano as Konata Izumi Emiri Katou as Kagami Hiiragi Kaori Fukuhara as Tsukasa Hiiragi Genre: Comedy, Slice of Life No of Episodes: 1 (Ongoing) Opening Theme: "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" by Aya Hirano, Emiri Katou, Kaori Fukuhara & Aya Endo [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEFUY7unks[/youtube] ---------------------------------------------------------------- Alright, I dont know why, but i seen to have gotten interest on this anime. Its actually kind of unusual for me to feature anime's like this ;), but i think id still recommend this though. I first got interest of this anime mainly because of its "catchy" opening theme. Arent they cute? :D And also, one of the voice actresses is done by one of my favorite dubbers --- [url=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=6581]Hirano Aya[/url], who happens to be the voice actress of [b]Amane Misa[/b] (Death Note) and [b]Suzumiya Haruhi[/b] (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya). The episodes can be streamed via YouTube.com or CrunchyRoll.com. =) :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=AnimeNewsNetwork.com]Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an at

[quote]Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games, and is not interested in much else.[/quote] Hahahaha! That sounds funny... thanks Charles. I guess I'll check this out, I guess this show's for every anime fan. PS: Darn! That's intro song sounds crazy, haha!

Last edited by Padme (2007-04-14 00:17:25)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=AnimeNewsNetwork.com]Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an at

wow!! where did you find that anime?? ill try watching it.. they are cute.. wahahah!!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@Pad: Hahah. Yeah the intro song really crazy. I lol'ed when I first watched it :D @jag: I found this anime while I was video-browsing at YouTube. I bumped to that intro video and got interested. You can find this anime by streaming via CrunchyRoll.com. Or there might be torrents available too. Ive already watched episode 1. Well, there isnt much yet, since the show's just startin out. If you wanna have a break from watching 'predictable' animes which only contain violence blood and gore, then I recommend you guys watch this. You know, utter randomness can be really interesting. Heheh.
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to explore more animes.. i dun want to stuck my mind on animes like death note.. wahah.. let me browse my torrents.. =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just an update: If ever you want to watch episode 2, you can download it on [url=http://animestash.info/db/index.php?act=category&id=430]AnimeStash[/url]. Or you can do a search for it on YouTube. You gotta watch it. These chibis are cool and cute, and so hell funny. :D By the way, here's a commercial of Lucky Star: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sU5rwQ3WXE[/youtube] :lol:
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WHOOPS. Made a topic about Lucky Star. SORRY! Anyway, ep. 14 is already available via BitTorrent, if anyone's interested. Still hooked to this series!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wowowoo chibi graphics :o
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah. First time I saw them (around May) I thought they were Grade Schoolers. They're actually 17 years old at the start of the series.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Damn, Im stocked up on episode 5 for this one, since I was so busy I completely forgot watchin out for this series. Ill catch up.. hopfully.. in time.. =|
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No need to rush anything hehe.. Lucky Star will always be there for you. One thing I like about Lucky Star is its references to other anime. Like in episode 6, i think. THE INITIAL D REFERENCE. It was a zomg moment for me.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, the anime references is one of the things that makes Lucky Star stand out. They even have a short skit in reference to Death Note. =|
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]i already saw the episode 1 of this. its all about foods... :lol: [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, talking about how to eat some of the foods that they mentioned for almost half of the episode. Which was cute, in a way. Heheh. =|
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aww. this is anime is so cute. i've seen some pictures of it in PB. they're soooo cute!! chibi~chibi~ :D
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

loli anime.. theyre so cute!.. lol..
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hummm seems interesting...i'll try to watch it wen sembreak starts :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I love Lucky Star! Its a bit kiddie type anime. But i love it! It contains lots of parodies. And the best parody they made is DeathNote! xD
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i really really LOVE this anime!! konata is so weird but she is cool^^
kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

Konata~ i love her. such a cutie. lool. shes cool u kno :lol::wow::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=AnimeNewsNetwork.com]Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an at

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:30

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy