• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ermk, I'm kinda new here :3 and wanna say Hi to all of y'alls :P Anyway, do I hafta speak english on this forum? o.o lol

Pages: 12

Ermk, I'm kinda new here :3 and wanna say Hi to all of y'alls :P Anyway, do I hafta speak english on this forum? o.o lol

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ermk, I'm kinda new here :3 and wanna say Hi to all of y'alls :P Anyway, do I hafta speak english on this forum? o.o lol

yes.. you have to speak english in forums that are international.. but you can speak your native language in regional sections.. ^_^ btw.. welcome to ftalk and enjoy your stay
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Ermk, I'm kinda new here :3 and wanna say Hi to all of y'alls :P Anyway, do I hafta speak english on this forum? o.o lol

welcome to ftalk! :lol:
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. btw pls...introduce ur self clearly :lol::lol:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Enjoy staying here. WELCOME TO FTALK. follow the rules. be active =)
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey jaredzki... nice meeting u... yeah...u hav 2 speak english... dis is intern forum remember... welcum 2 ftalk...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ermk, I'm kinda new here :3 and wanna say Hi to all of y'alls :P Anyway, do I hafta speak english on this forum? o.o lol

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:22

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy