• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really tiring and irritating to see members posting topics with a topic title that doesn't give any brief or short description about their query or question. They just use titles like "HELP!" "Pr

Pages: 1

It's really tiring and irritating to see members posting topics with a topic title that doesn't give any brief or short description about their query or question. They just use titles like "HELP!" "Pr

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

It's really tiring and irritating to see members posting topics with a topic title that doesn't give any brief or short description about their query or question. They just use titles like "HELP!" "Pr

It's really tiring and irritating to see members posting topics with a topic title that doesn't give any brief or short description about their query or question. They just use titles like "HELP!" "Problem here" "Help me please. Thank you" etc. etc. [b]PLEASE[/b] use topic titles that describes your query or give sufficient idea what you are asking in your topic. Any topics that doesn't comply with these condition can not receive any help from us. We are trying our best to help you, so please help us too by following our terms. If no one is helping you with your problem, and you are following our rules, please be patient. Send a report to us moderators so we could review your topic.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-03 19:43:20)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: It's really tiring and irritating to see members posting topics with a topic title that doesn't give any brief or short description about their query or question. They just use titles like "HELP!" "Pr

okie.. wahhaa.. my last post here in the help section was 'my profile' i think(not sure..) wahah.. im ashamed.. :P

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-03 21:13:47)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It's really tiring and irritating to see members posting topics with a topic title that doesn't give any brief or short description about their query or question. They just use titles like "HELP!" "Pr

wahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: im planning to suggest dis one b4,and yes,, you take action now,, :lol: :lol: nice,,i love dis rule,,, =) so wat we are goin to do,,if da member dont use a descriptive title?? wer goin to report it??..and ur goin to close da topic??,,and tell dem to open a new topic dat it has a descriptive title??.. :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yea,,I agree wit Porto,,it will help them learn their lesson.=D [spoiler]I hope :rolleyes:[/spoiler]

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-04-04 07:37:34)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. We wont close their topic. That's too strict. It depends on a member if he/she will answer that topic. For me, I wont answer it even if the question is easy to answer. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lol. Maybe we can ask them NICELY if they could you know.. edit their post (which i think is a very idiotic notion because most of the time they just ignore our little reminders), HAHAHAHA. Okay, if they dont edit their post... close the topic. Haha. Am i being harsh? =|
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

me neither if that topic/query was so insufficient in info and description i may not entertain it as well...
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG.. =| [b]This thread is already STICKY but based on what I still see here in the help sec..there are still many members who doesnt follow this RULE =|[/b] :arrow: [b]woi...help help! help me... etc :wasted:[/b] seems that they're not READING RULES...i mean new RULE :retard:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]^haha..you're right almost all of them.lol[/i]
adin234
» n00b
1969-12-31

so i tjink almost all of the topics have been locked
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes, to prevent from further spams. We lock the solved problem topics and those topics that don't comply with our conditions.
_dangerous fire_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how can i change my friendstertalk background??:D[/b]
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

non-descriptive titles must be ignored. When 10 other people react, negatively anyway, then another 10 useless posts are added to the forum.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]okay..thanks for this ..[/i] :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ill close this now cause pathetic spams are now appearing here :puke: :arrow: [b]Closed[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really tiring and irritating to see members posting topics with a topic title that doesn't give any brief or short description about their query or question. They just use titles like "HELP!" "Pr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:24

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy