• ARCHIVES 
  • » I’ve been meaning to give another multi-network messenger a spin ever since the public Beta was released about two weeks ago. It looked like it was a well designed cross-network (and cross-platform) i

Pages: 1

I’ve been meaning to give another multi-network messenger a spin ever since the public Beta was released about two weeks ago. It looked like it was a well designed cross-network (and cross-platform) i

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I’ve been meaning to give another multi-network messenger a spin ever since the public Beta was released about two weeks ago. It looked like it was a well designed cross-network (and cross-platform) i

I’ve been meaning to give another multi-network messenger a spin ever since the public Beta was released about two weeks ago. It looked like it was a well designed cross-network (and cross-platform) instant messenger, and it offered quite a few features that no other instant messengers have touched on before. And after having used it for only about 30 minutes I think I may have found myself a new messenger. In case you’re wondering it is free! As you would expect with a cross-network messenger this one supports all of the major networks, just like the open-source Pidgin does. In addition to those you can also add some social networks like Twitter or Facebook where you can change your status from within Digsby. Still not impressed? Here’s a list of some of my favorite features it has: - AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber messenger account support - Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook support - Check Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail. AOL, IMAP, or POP accounts for new mail - Reply to instant messages directly from the popup notifications - Widget for Blog, Homepage and/or Friendster. - Tabbed conversations - Audio/video chatting provided by TokBox - Inline spell checking - Update your status with the music you’re currently listening to The coolest feature I like most is that I use this messenger as replacement for your ym and msn or gtalk and with its widget feature, you can generate a widget for your website from the messenger itself or to their website and put it in your site as a chat client of your website. With this you can have a live chat with your visitor just within the messenger. Complete synchronization across computers (including everything from skins to status messages you create) One of the coolest features has got to be the fact that you can reply to messages from within the notification window that pops up. I mean really, that is pure genius right there. No more having to switch back to the chat window just to send a quick reply! What a huge time saver. For Live DEMO, Click any links below. [url=http://vinsento.pcriot.com/]DEMO 1[/url] [url=http://vinsento.pcriot.com/blog/]DEMO 2[/url] [i][url=http://vinsento.pcriot.com/blog/?p=67]CLICK HERE for MORE INFO and DOWNLOAD LINK[/url][/i]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I’ve been meaning to give another multi-network messenger a spin ever since the public Beta was released about two weeks ago. It looked like it was a well designed cross-network (and cross-platform) i

its so versatile.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I’ve been meaning to give another multi-network messenger a spin ever since the public Beta was released about two weeks ago. It looked like it was a well designed cross-network (and cross-platform) i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:12

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy