• ARCHIVES 
  • » .,here's a challenge for all of us. LOL :lol: well just try this IQ test here and paste here the level of your IQ.. .,now let's see who's the genius... .,[b]Note:[/b] paste the BBC codes here togeth

Pages: 112345

.,here's a challenge for all of us. LOL :lol: well just try this IQ test here and paste here the level of your IQ.. .,now let's see who's the genius... .,[b]Note:[/b] paste the BBC codes here togeth

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: .,here's a challenge for all of us. LOL :lol: well just try this IQ test here and paste here the level of your IQ.. .,now let's see who's the genius... .,[b]Note:[/b] paste the BBC codes here togeth

my iq is 113, 14 years old.. am i smart?? :/
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: .,here's a challenge for all of us. LOL :lol: well just try this IQ test here and paste here the level of your IQ.. .,now let's see who's the genius... .,[b]Note:[/b] paste the BBC codes here togeth

:D:Dvkg19error here... 14 yearz old and mah iq is ...(drumrolls....) 129:D:D
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got 142.... Who0h0o!!!:lol::lol::lol:
kalengsoftdrink
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am 12, and i've got 113 am i smart??
hesgotmelovestoned
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa! i didnt expect this! im just 14 y.o.! :o my IQ is 135! =) [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb253/han-nah_myproff0721/iq.gif[/img]

Last edited by hesgotmelovestoned (2008-08-25 13:45:16)

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im fourteen years old and my iq is 114.
Ainissesthai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Never rely on Online Free IQ Test :lol: Result are 60% Unreliable [i] Einstein never took an IQ test but on estimation it is safe to say that he is over 160 [/i]

Last edited by Ainissesthai (2008-08-25 09:24:55)

edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got 114. is that good?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice IQs.. haha no worries guys.. we can retake the test as much as we want.. Our IQ depends on our age..
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG! I cant believe it! Am I really this nerdish! well im not the nerdest at school but apparently my IQ is 159! :o And I'm like 13 and im like the sportiest person in my year who doesnt really care about education! :lol:
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.free-iqtest.net/]My IQ is 146[/url] - Free-IQTest.net - [url=http://www.free-iqtest.net/]Free IQ Tests[/url]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D oOoW i got only 112.. huhuhu.. too poor.. hahaha..
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my IQ is 127 :D:D:D
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]there are many fake IQ tests online I'll give you a real one - http://www.highiqsociety.org/iq_tests/. If you got a 124 you can join their society it's like Mensa.[/quote] i tried it and my iQ is only 100 ... :cry: it's on the average... :|
phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

12 years old.. 131.. aahahah...
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

LOL? I'M 14 years of age. and i got [b]112[/b]! soo.looow.T.T
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh i got 128 :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm a 12-year old kid.I only got 174.argh.lol how dumb I am now?:retard:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]I only got 174[/quote] Are you serious bout that?? I'm 12 years old and I have an IQ of 140.. wonder if that's good enough
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.I am very sure about that. HAHA.Doubting? But,it's very hard to compete in our school My classmates are geniuses.:D edited: sis,not all people whether have the same age have the same iQ and,sis,i dunno,that's what i got,i dunno why either. i cannot say that I'm a genius but i pretty much don't know why. I was shocked too.

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-11-02 04:43:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » .,here's a challenge for all of us. LOL :lol: well just try this IQ test here and paste here the level of your IQ.. .,now let's see who's the genius... .,[b]Note:[/b] paste the BBC codes here togeth

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:10

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy