• ARCHIVES 
  • » kyana kurang lenkep kalo ane cuma bikin tret sharing mp3/movie :D skalian neh ane buka rekwesan soper :thumbsup: kalian smoa bisa rekwes soper yg kalian inginkan [i]Requirment:[/i] - Broadband Conect

kyana kurang lenkep kalo ane cuma bikin tret sharing mp3/movie :D skalian neh ane buka rekwesan soper :thumbsup: kalian smoa bisa rekwes soper yg kalian inginkan [i]Requirment:[/i] - Broadband Conect

Burningheart
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: kyana kurang lenkep kalo ane cuma bikin tret sharing mp3/movie :D skalian neh ane buka rekwesan soper :thumbsup: kalian smoa bisa rekwes soper yg kalian inginkan [i]Requirment:[/i] - Broadband Conect

back again request na :P ada yg bisa bantu buat carik sofware [b]IDM (internet download manager 5,12)[/b] gak :rolleyes: tapi klok bisa jangan yg trial yah :P dari kemalin cari di google gak nemu" :wallbash: sekali dapat malah bayar :crybaby: sekalian klok ada office 2007 mintak ya gue :P (wekx mintak apa ngerampok lu ndy :wallbash:) makasi sebelum na :rose:

Last edited by Burningheart (2008-06-10 07:06:40)

bRaNdaLzZ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: kyana kurang lenkep kalo ane cuma bikin tret sharing mp3/movie :D skalian neh ane buka rekwesan soper :thumbsup: kalian smoa bisa rekwes soper yg kalian inginkan [i]Requirment:[/i] - Broadband Conect

[align=center][b]Micro$oft Office 2007[/b] [img]http://www.webmastercentral.co.uk/assets/images/Microsoft_Office_2007_Ultimate_Edition.jpg[/img][/align] Keterangan : [spoiler]Micro$oft Office 2007 is a complete suite of productivity and database software that will help you save time and stay organized. Powerful contact management features help you manage all customer and prospect information in one place. Develop professional marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. Create dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and build databases with no prior experience or technical staff. You will learn new features rapidly using improved menus that present the right tools when you need them. this includes: Word 2007 Excel 2007 Access 2007 Groove 2007 Info Path 2007 One Note 2007 Outlook 2007 Powerpoint 2007 Publisher 2007 and Office Tools Steps: 1.Download 2. run setup 3. done[/spoiler] [b]DONDOD[/b] <">cuma buat loe nih ndy... =D=D

Last edited by bRaNdaLzZ (2008-06-10 03:50:22)

katjung_Elite
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whoopps.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Mantep Moga aja linknya ga kadaluarsa, Jadi bisa dipake kapan aja. Thanks buat yang bikin thread ni. =) :thumbsup:
bRaNdaLzZ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Internet Download Manager 5.12 Build 11 Retail + Patch!![/b] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2nlcxsm.jpg[/img][/align] Keterangan : [spoiler]Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process. Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance. Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Micro$oft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done. Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others. Main Features: • All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager has been tested with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator, Netscape 6, Netscape 7, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Opera, NetCaptor, UltraBrowser, Slim Browser, Avant Browser, MyIE2, Optimal Desktop, Ace Explorer, Advanced Browser, 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser, WindowSurfer, 550 Access Browser, FineBrowser Freeware, Kopassa Browser, Fast Browser Pro, Enigma Browser, GoSuRF, K-Meleon, Smart Explorer, The Off By One Web Browser, Smartalec Voyager, CrystalPort AppCapture, The Family Browser, XANA Web Browser, Bluto, AutoSurf, 32bit Web Browser, BrowseMan, WrestlingBrowser, Eminem Browser, UltraBrowser, Cygsoft LDAP Browser, and Net M@nager. Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications. • Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols. • Download Speed Acceleration. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance. • Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. • YouTube grabber. Internet Download Manager can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video. • Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager • Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager. • Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans. • Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature. • Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done. • IDM includes web site spider and grabber. IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It's possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes. • IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Micro$oft ISA, and FTP proxy servers. • IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password. • Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature. • Customizable Interface. You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window. • Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories. • Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week. • Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc. • IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages. * Fixed a bug with several https servers * Improved file name creation logic to save on a disk and to display on "Download progress" dialog * Version 5.12 build 11 includes all latest bug fixes [/spoiler] [align=center] [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/114468265/Internet_Download_Manager_5.12_Build_11.rar]Download Now[/url][/align]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]bayu[/b] :|:D:lol:=D minta [b]yahoo booter[/b] ( [i]yahoo tunnel[/i] ) yang [u]newest edition[/u] yah :cool: ga pake trial :cool: ane mau nyang [b]pul[/b] :P okok :kiss: << bibir kebo lagi =D
mint
» n00b
1969-12-31

waahhh semua nya bermanpaat nich thanks yach :thumbsup:=D:lol:
bRaNdaLzZ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sorry [b]edited[/b] muup yah semua na

Last edited by bRaNdaLzZ (2008-06-10 08:34:06)

Bagazt73
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Bro.... ko' request saiia yang kemaren, ko' gada yang jawab....:wallbash:
yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

alat perang & utility yahoo klik aja link ini [url=http://darkyahoo.com/][img]http://storage.conduit.com/74/46/CT468574/Images/-1646869967_file.jpg[/img][/url] [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Bang Kashmir. Request pertama dicuekin. T_T Kali ini dikabulkan yah abang. :D Request software Image Editor [b]GIMP[/b] yang paling baru. :ninja: Hontou ni Arigatou ^__^[/quote] neh bwat emanya anak2 :D jagan galak2 ya ke anak2...tp gpp ding klo pd nakal :evil: sorry sist nyunyun, bukanya di cuekin, lom sempet aja :P bru baca last tret | [url=http://www10.indowebster.com/4f069a19a7c1affddc78dacfc2ceeb4a.exe]Gimp 2.4.5[/url] | [url=http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gimp-win/gimp-2.4.6-i686-setup.exe]Gimp 2.4.6[/url] |

Last edited by yhwh6666 (2008-06-10 08:57:58)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bRaNdaLzZ]buat sis yuna momod yg caem :D[/quote] Wah. Hontou ni Arigatou Bro Brandalz. ^____^ Dua requestnya dikabulkan. :D:thumbsup: Terima kasih~ :) ^ Bang Kashmir. Haduh dark yahoo. =D Takut . *Kabuuuuuuuuuur. :penguin:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-10 08:47:40)

The Bee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bro Khasmir... Boleh request ga Tool's yang bisa bikin FS full overlay secara cepat??? Yang instan... Jadi ga perlu lagi bikin JS ato CSS... Yang instan...:D Thanks before....
yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=The Bee]Bro Khasmir... Boleh request ga Tool's yang bisa bikin FS full overlay secara cepat??? Yang instan... Jadi ga perlu lagi bikin JS ato CSS... Yang instan...:D Thanks before....[/quote] jah...ya ga se-instant itu la, tetep kudu nge-layout html-nya kalo mo gpk content di fs ya pake OG++ jadi fs kamu lansung redirect kesana
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

rikueesh pindah [url=http://theftalk.com/p1172499-Today-21%3A28%3A23.html#p1172499][b]KESINI[/b][/url]

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-11 10:29:21)

sanji
» Banned
1969-12-31

satu lagi rekuest saya master .... game sejenis [b]crusader[/b].......
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bang kashmir or [b]bayu[/b] :D minta ayodance offline dumz :D googling ga daped =(
rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. knapa yach ko aplikasi di kompi saya semua masternya ga bisa di install :question: . pdahal ga ke infeksi virus :question: :question: . tolong pencerahannya . muuv klo ada di topik yang salah habisnya ga tau mau dmana lagi
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yhwh6666]neh bwat emanya anak2 :D jagan galak2 ya ke anak2...tp gpp ding klo pd nakal :evil: sorry sist nyunyun, bukanya di cuekin, lom sempet aja :P bru baca last tret | Gimp 2.4.5 | Gimp 2.4.6 |[/quote] +1 buat abang. Kirain dicuekin lagi. :P Btw. bedanya Gomp 2.4.5 dan 2.4.6 apa? Mw request lagi yah. [b]Macromedia Fireworks. :rose:[/b] Terima kasih sebelum dan sesudahnya. :)
IbLizMutz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]om om om :D :D[/b] rekues yg kmren dunk :D :D tuk buka lisense sotoshop :D :D
yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][quote=yhwh6666]neh bwat emanya anak2 :D jagan galak2 ya ke anak2...tp gpp ding klo pd nakal :evil: sorry sist nyunyun, bukanya di cuekin, lom sempet aja :P bru baca last tret | Gimp 2.4.5 | Gimp 2.4.6 |[/quote] +1 buat abang. Kirain dicuekin lagi. :P Btw. bedanya Gomp 2.4.5 dan 2.4.6 apa? Mw request lagi yah. [b]Macromedia Fireworks. :rose:[/b] Terima kasih sebelum dan sesudahnya. :)[/quote] [align=center] ~| [url=http://www9.indowebster.com/af98cadcdadff634f35f00f1237f05af.zip][b]Macro Media Firework MX 2004 (30MB IIX)[/b][/url] |~ ~| [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/101305266/Adobe_Fireworks_CS3_Portable_By_Ashwin.rar][b]Adobe Fireworks CS3 Portable[/b][/url] |~ [img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/Dl4All/album2/Adobe-Fireworks-CS3.jpg[/img] [/align] [quote=IbLizMutz]:arrow: [b]om om om :D :D[/b] rekues yg kmren dunk :D :D tuk buka lisense sotoshop :D :D[/quote] kemaren sutushup brp ya, CS1, CS2, CS3 :wallbash: mang yg dolo ud gw kasee kmana lizz lizz.........&^%^&^%# [quote=ohivnsuipo]bang kashmir or [b]bayu[/b] :D minta ayodance offline dumz :D googling ga daped =([/quote] [align=center]gada bro ayo dance persi offline, bukanya gada seh, blom ada yg aplot aja ada jg versi flash , tp ada game yg aga mirip dgn ayo dance : Step Mania Ayo dance [spoiler] [flash=400x300]http://yhwh6666.fileave.com/games/AyoDance.swf[/flash] [/spoiler] [b]StepMania 3.9[/b] [i]StepMania is a clone of Dance Dance Revolution, the arcade game in which you dance to the beat and get graded for the accuracy of your performance. You can attach a USB Dance Pad, or you can lets your fingers do the dancing on your keyboard.[/i] Skrinsut : [img]http://www.happypenguin.org/images/StepMania.jpg[/img] Link Download : (click on image to download) [url=http://www.stepmania.com/download.php?file=downloads/StepMania-3.9.exe][img]http://piufan.com/sm/smweb/static/images/screens/Versions/StepMania%20Complete/3_disc_small.png[/img][/url][/align]

Last edited by yhwh6666 (2008-06-12 07:29:17)

dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bang request buat ngeconvert video yang berextensi AVI ke MPEG/MPG dun bang :) semalam udah nyoba nyari di google tapi hasil nya kq cuman jadi 5 menit padahal total waktu video nya ada 1 jam setengahan gitu :( tolong yah bang :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » kyana kurang lenkep kalo ane cuma bikin tret sharing mp3/movie :D skalian neh ane buka rekwesan soper :thumbsup: kalian smoa bisa rekwes soper yg kalian inginkan [i]Requirment:[/i] - Broadband Conect

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy