• ARCHIVES 
  • » heya people...i'am kinda new here... my username here is Chidori..i got it from an anime show named Full Metal Panic.i'am 22 years old from Cavite,Philippines. i love to watch animes... i can spend

Pages: 12

heya people...i'am kinda new here... my username here is Chidori..i got it from an anime show named Full Metal Panic.i'am 22 years old from Cavite,Philippines. i love to watch animes... i can spend

Chidori13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

heya people...i'am kinda new here... my username here is Chidori..i got it from an anime show named Full Metal Panic.i'am 22 years old from Cavite,Philippines. i love to watch animes... i can spend

heya people...i'am kinda new here... my username here is Chidori..i got it from an anime show named Full Metal Panic.i'am 22 years old from Cavite,Philippines. i love to watch animes... i can spend my whole day,lying on the couch,with my favorite animes playing on my dvd. (im doing this all the time) hahahahaha...sometimes,i would just sit alone,and write what's in my head... i love punk and underground music.i love to smile.whatever the situation is,i could always wear up my smiling face. add me at friendster: ivymarie_dylan@yahoo.com or in ym: thesuzakunomiko_fyfan0020
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: heya people...i'am kinda new here... my username here is Chidori..i got it from an anime show named Full Metal Panic.i'am 22 years old from Cavite,Philippines. i love to watch animes... i can spend

hoho . welcome to ftalk . read and follow the rules ! have fun !
aLOne.o4
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: heya people...i'am kinda new here... my username here is Chidori..i got it from an anime show named Full Metal Panic.i'am 22 years old from Cavite,Philippines. i love to watch animes... i can spend

[b]welcome to ftalk![/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Enjoy here!
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ayt?>
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
Chidori13
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwww...i didnt expect a warm welcome...^^ thanks people... *huggles everyone*
aLOne.o4
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..see yah around
Chidori13
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you again...^^
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow nice intro you got there. =) welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. have fun posting. :)[/align]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]welcum to ftalk.. enjoy your stay hir! you also love to watch anime? hehe... I also lyk to watch them... I can sit and just watch for weeks.. hehe..[/b][/color]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy ur stay!
Chidori13
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeee....thank you..thank you again... ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heya people...i'am kinda new here... my username here is Chidori..i got it from an anime show named Full Metal Panic.i'am 22 years old from Cavite,Philippines. i love to watch animes... i can spend

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:51

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy