• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone on fs talk=)=)=) i hope that i'm welcome here my true name is sienna but just call me che, mae, xien, whatever.ahehe:lol::lol::lol: i'm 14 yrs.old and i'm from caloocan city i'm gla

Pages: 12

hello everyone on fs talk=)=)=) i hope that i'm welcome here my true name is sienna but just call me che, mae, xien, whatever.ahehe:lol::lol::lol: i'm 14 yrs.old and i'm from caloocan city i'm gla

FTghurl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello everyone on fs talk=)=)=) i hope that i'm welcome here my true name is sienna but just call me che, mae, xien, whatever.ahehe:lol::lol::lol: i'm 14 yrs.old and i'm from caloocan city i'm gla

hello everyone on fs talk=)=)=) i hope that i'm welcome here my true name is sienna but just call me che, mae, xien, whatever.ahehe:lol::lol::lol: i'm 14 yrs.old and i'm from caloocan city i'm glad that i'm part of this forum i want to know some tricks on how to make my profile nicer.. for more informations about me view my friendster profile alright? ahehe http://profiles.friendster.com/xienminhwan thanks a lot chingu..! saranghaeyo.. (i love you all!)=)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone on fs talk=)=)=) i hope that i'm welcome here my true name is sienna but just call me che, mae, xien, whatever.ahehe:lol::lol::lol: i'm 14 yrs.old and i'm from caloocan city i'm gla

Hanguk saram i e ya? Lol. Anyong Haseyo. Jeoneun Park Shin Hye-imnida. But you can call me Ice. :P Mannaseo bangapsseumnida. ^^,
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone on fs talk=)=)=) i hope that i'm welcome here my true name is sienna but just call me che, mae, xien, whatever.ahehe:lol::lol::lol: i'm 14 yrs.old and i'm from caloocan city i'm gla

welcome.. im regie.. :D
aLOne.o4
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk!
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/889/889948sk3cvw9god.gif[/img] [/align] [align=center][color=pink]in french ..+salut.. ..+bienvenue au Ftalk.. ..+voyez-vous autour.. ..+haha.. in english ..+hi.. ..+welcome to Ftalk ..+see you around ..+haha[/align][/color]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. have fun posting. :p[/align]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]welcome to ftalk sienna!! you should look in the tricks and tutorials section for the tricks for your profile.. there are also premade lays here.. well... enjoy your stay here.!! [/b][/color]
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . enjoy !
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Anyong Haseyo. Welcome to Ftalk! :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :cool:
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk... call me... [i]...chris...[/i]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay ^^
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!have fun
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: welcome to Ftalk.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone on fs talk=)=)=) i hope that i'm welcome here my true name is sienna but just call me che, mae, xien, whatever.ahehe:lol::lol::lol: i'm 14 yrs.old and i'm from caloocan city i'm gla

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:58

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy