• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi,.. im tricia,. :) im new hir,.. anyone who can help me how to use these codes and how to make my own layouts?,.. tnx,.. ^^, :D:D:D muah,. :P

Pages: 1

hi,.. im tricia,. :) im new hir,.. anyone who can help me how to use these codes and how to make my own layouts?,.. tnx,.. ^^, :D:D:D muah,. :P

different_me_22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi,.. im tricia,. :) im new hir,.. anyone who can help me how to use these codes and how to make my own layouts?,.. tnx,.. ^^, :D:D:D muah,. :P

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi,.. im tricia,. :) im new hir,.. anyone who can help me how to use these codes and how to make my own layouts?,.. tnx,.. ^^, :D:D:D muah,. :P

welcome to ftalk!! :D browse our ticks and tutorials section..
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi,.. im tricia,. :) im new hir,.. anyone who can help me how to use these codes and how to make my own layouts?,.. tnx,.. ^^, :D:D:D muah,. :P

welcome to Ftalk.. see you around just go here >> [url]http://theftalk.com/f4-Friendster-Tricks-Tutorials.html[/url]

Last edited by angieli_kawaii (2008-04-04 08:35:32)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]welcum to ftalk... sis... you shud go to tricks and tutorials section... there are topics there that help newbies in makin lays and accessorizing them.. well have fun in this forum[/b][/color]
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]^ as all of them said. visit the tricks and tutuorials. =) welcome. :)[/align]
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . enjoy !
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :cool:
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you can go to tutorial section... and you can pm the mod's too ... {if you need some help...} welcome to Ftalk anyway... [i]...enjoy...[/i]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-04-04 21:38:42)

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just go to the designs section.. well, welcome to ftalk and enjoy your stay!
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi tricia..welcome to ftalk!have fun
different_me_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnX!,.. :) muah muah,.. :) hope to b friends w/ u ol :)
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk =)=)=)
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey there... nice meeting u... jz go 2 tricks n tutorials k... njoy the tricks...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi,.. im tricia,. :) im new hir,.. anyone who can help me how to use these codes and how to make my own layouts?,.. tnx,.. ^^, :D:D:D muah,. :P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 11 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy