• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hai guyz.. i'm new here.. so glad that I'm now registered :lol: Weeee..but i'll be more glad if i can gather plenty of friends here..!! Hikhik..who's ready to help me in this forum??.. anyway..I alrea

Pages: 12

Hai guyz.. i'm new here.. so glad that I'm now registered :lol: Weeee..but i'll be more glad if i can gather plenty of friends here..!! Hikhik..who's ready to help me in this forum??.. anyway..I alrea

camille_redjumpsuit
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hai guyz.. i'm new here.. so glad that I'm now registered :lol: Weeee..but i'll be more glad if i can gather plenty of friends here..!! Hikhik..who's ready to help me in this forum??.. anyway..I alrea

Hai guyz.. i'm new here.. so glad that I'm now registered :lol: Weeee..but i'll be more glad if i can gather plenty of friends here..!! Hikhik..who's ready to help me in this forum??.. anyway..I already read the rules!!.. whew! so now i'm free from being a spammer..! right guys..??.. aw..'til here.

Last edited by camille_redjumpsuit (2008-04-04 08:10:33)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hai guyz.. i'm new here.. so glad that I'm now registered :lol: Weeee..but i'll be more glad if i can gather plenty of friends here..!! Hikhik..who's ready to help me in this forum??.. anyway..I alrea

welcome to ftalk!! :d
camille_redjumpsuit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hai guyz.. i'm new here.. so glad that I'm now registered :lol: Weeee..but i'll be more glad if i can gather plenty of friends here..!! Hikhik..who's ready to help me in this forum??.. anyway..I alrea

thank u sis? bro?.. aw
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

bro.. see the sign?? beside the username?
aLOne.o4
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
camille_redjumpsuit
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh!.. hehehe..silly me.. thnx bro regie
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk..
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..have fun posting
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
camille_redjumpsuit
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai.. yeah..i luv this forum.. evrybody here are nice.. are they??.. :lol: weee..welcome me!! yaayy..
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there sis Camille!! welcome to ftalk!!.. yeah,people here are nice.. well,I can be ur friend!! hihihi..have fun browsing.. hikhik
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]hey sis... welcome to ftalk...! just be xur to place your topic on the right thread.. don't be pasaway also... hehe... wen u nid help just say it to us...[/b][/color]
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi there. ;) welcome to ftalk. see yah around. have fun posting. :P[/align]
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . enjoy !
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around.
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. read the rules :thumbsup::D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :cool:
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hai guyz.. i'm new here.. so glad that I'm now registered :lol: Weeee..but i'll be more glad if i can gather plenty of friends here..!! Hikhik..who's ready to help me in this forum??.. anyway..I alrea

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy