• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]:) hmmm...this is a music site that is so great... u can choose a multiple songs...change the color of ur playlist and lots more... :idea: but pls..use ur common sense... 1st :arrow: go to thi

Pages: 1

[b][/b]:) hmmm...this is a music site that is so great... u can choose a multiple songs...change the color of ur playlist and lots more... :idea: but pls..use ur common sense... 1st :arrow: go to thi

erikashae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b]:) hmmm...this is a music site that is so great... u can choose a multiple songs...change the color of ur playlist and lots more... :idea: but pls..use ur common sense... 1st :arrow: go to thi

[b][/b]:) hmmm...this is a music site that is so great... u can choose a multiple songs...change the color of ur playlist and lots more... :idea: but pls..use ur common sense... 1st :arrow: go to this site :arrow: www.playlist.com then when u already go to that site ... sign up 1st....and wen u already have an acc. there wen u already got to ur profile in playlist.com go 2 search 4 music...at the top of the screen... then serch the title of the song or the artist..in the music search engine.. then..wen the results are there...u can find an plus sign at the left part of the song then press it .. and click .click here to create playlist u can put 100 song 2 ur playlist.... 2nd...>>>how 2 put that in friendster?????? view 1st ur playlist...then at the bottom click generate code.. pick wer u want 2 put ur playlist.. so offcourse!!choose friendster... so choose a color..and other settings.... heres some screenshots [img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/erikashae_10/black.jpg[/img] :arrow: but theres a side effect,..heheheh if playlist in ur profile plays a different music just ...refresh it ok.....

Last edited by erikashae (2008-04-06 06:48:16)

useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]:) hmmm...this is a music site that is so great... u can choose a multiple songs...change the color of ur playlist and lots more... :idea: but pls..use ur common sense... 1st :arrow: go to thi

im using this already.... BTW,,,thnaks for sharing this =)

Last edited by useless (2008-04-04 19:56:35)

chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]:) hmmm...this is a music site that is so great... u can choose a multiple songs...change the color of ur playlist and lots more... :idea: but pls..use ur common sense... 1st :arrow: go to thi

thanks for sharing this!!! it really helps for the [b]music lovers[/b] like me! :lol::thumbsup:
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you! its very helpful to me!
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I knew this sit olready .. yet.. thanks 4 sharing.. :D
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice... Thanks 4 sharing... I'll use it soon..!!!!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]that is nice site. i knw that olredie. btw, enx for sharin[/b][/i][/align]
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... thanx for sharing... :D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

enx 4 xering..
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the site, nc playlist^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]:) hmmm...this is a music site that is so great... u can choose a multiple songs...change the color of ur playlist and lots more... :idea: but pls..use ur common sense... 1st :arrow: go to thi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy