• ARCHIVES 
  • » when i open the website(markyctrigger.com),the page only say about cpnel and apache: If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) w

Pages: 1

when i open the website(markyctrigger.com),the page only say about cpnel and apache: If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) w

aerieff
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

when i open the website(markyctrigger.com),the page only say about cpnel and apache: If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) w

when i open the website(markyctrigger.com),the page only say about cpnel and apache: If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content. anyone can tell me why?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: when i open the website(markyctrigger.com),the page only say about cpnel and apache: If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) w

Yep. Your problem is also occuring on me. Why can't I? But we could still open the generators. ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when i open the website(markyctrigger.com),the page only say about cpnel and apache: If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) w

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:49

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy