• ARCHIVES 
  • » What if you don't know how you really feels toward your bf? And you're having a doubt if you're going to break up with him or not. please help me I don't know what to do.:crybaby:

Pages: 1

What if you don't know how you really feels toward your bf? And you're having a doubt if you're going to break up with him or not. please help me I don't know what to do.:crybaby:

meyrinx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What if you don't know how you really feels toward your bf? And you're having a doubt if you're going to break up with him or not. please help me I don't know what to do.:crybaby:

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What if you don't know how you really feels toward your bf? And you're having a doubt if you're going to break up with him or not. please help me I don't know what to do.:crybaby:

:thumbsdown: just talk to him sincerely.. thats it.
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What if you don't know how you really feels toward your bf? And you're having a doubt if you're going to break up with him or not. please help me I don't know what to do.:crybaby:

"Does passion ends when commitment begins?" I'm kinda likely to agree to that question.. That's what we are now.. He's asking me if I do really love him.. I dont know what to answer.. He's my bstfrnd.. When he doesnt talk to me I call to their house. Sometimes I cry when he dont talk to me. I missed so much before.. and now it's seems that it's ok even though we dont have connection with each other..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hmm how long have you not have communication with each other.,? i think the cause why you don't feel anything is the status of your communication... you feel intolerant for what happend.. you get used to it that's why you're having doubts about how you feel... try to have a more active communication with him.. i mean if it's possible.. that way u might find out what you really feel for him.. :D
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think a month? He calls and the way I talk to him has change. Like i'm "cold" to him. I'm having a doubt about my love for him. Im not allowed to have a bf. Before he was my bztfrnd. I read the other thread about this. Frndship or relationship. I many members answered frndshp is better.
leeanne08
» n00b
1969-12-31

tHE QuEStiON is D u BoTH feeL the SAME i MEan What if HEs ONLy THE ONE InLOve THAT COULD b a BIG PROBLEM try tHiNKing wHy DID u answeR His pRoPosaL MAyb U didnt LUK haRD enOUgh 2 FiND OUT
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]well it's better siguro kung magcool off muna kayo... you nid to think first if your relationship will last coz if not you just wasted time..[/b][/color]
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well,, then break up with him =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]just be honest.[/b] [i]tell him the truth if you have the courage to say it. :D[/i]
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for your advices .. I just broke up with him .. Maybe the mods will close this topic ..
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ leeaane08_sis pls avoid sticky caps...nd btw rid the rules ok? ~~whoah...think i em hving the same doubt as u sis meyrinx...:/ i dunno if i still rily lyk him..hmm.....by now i fil that im kinda getting cold on him...:/
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk to him!=)
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually before our 1st monthsary I really wanted to break up with him .. Until our 2nd monthsary .. I told my friend to say to him that he should break up with me .. And then he broke up with me .. But for me we are not a couple anymore before our 1st monthsary .. @zenar_3 maybe you should be sure if you really love him .. maybe "nasanay ka lng na nandyan siya palagi sa tabi mo" maybe that's the cause why I answered him yes .. I don't know ..

Last edited by meyrinx (2008-05-27 06:57:49)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Gela5555]Re: What if u dont know if u really dont love ur bf? just talk to him sincerely.. thats it.[/quote] right :D i've done this before and it worked
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What if you don't know how you really feels toward your bf? And you're having a doubt if you're going to break up with him or not. please help me I don't know what to do.:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:21

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy