• ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

Like I Always Do - Drew Ryan Scott. :love::love::love: [i]So I watch you like a movie, I'll sing you like a song.. Read you like a story, if it takes me all night long. Keep you like a secret, I'll tell you like a joke. It's true, it's true, That I'll love you like I always do.[/i] :love::love::love:
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

just so you know :)
xCELINE
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Dakota - A Rocket to the Moon[/b] [i]It's the way you do, the things you do that make me fall in love you, Dakota, are you inlove with me too?[/i]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Do You Know - Enrique Eglesias[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No One - Alicia Keys[/b] "[i]..no one, no one, no one can get away of what im feelin.[/i]"
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can't Stand It - NeverShoutNever. ..baby i love you, i never want to let you go..
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I told you so :D
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Jasey Rae - All Time Low :d
GeiCanton
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]SET YOU FREE by MYMP or Side A.[/b] [i]If loving you is all that means to me When being happy is all I hope you'd be Then loving you must mean I really have to set you free[/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Therapy by All Time Low
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]How Did You Know - Aiza Seguerra[/b] "[i]..how did you know i needed someone like you in my life?[/i]"
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat. [i]And now, I miss everything about you.. Can't believe that I still want you, And after all the things we've been through. I miss everything about you, Without you.. :([/i]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

100% Yuuki - [b] NYC [/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Alejandro - Lady Gaga[/b] "[i]you know that i lvoe you boy, hot like a mexico.[/i]"
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Halo/Walking On Sunshine[/b] - [i]Glee[/i] cast I swear, I just can't stop playing this song over and over again. :lol3:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Stick and Stones -- Aly and Aj (78violet) [i]why dont they understand.. [/i]
Empress_Cloud
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that should be me - justin bieber
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chocolate love...girls generation
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Don't Leave :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:15

[ 9 queries - 0.334 second ]
Privacy Policy