• ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

jhel_19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

[b] Only One - Yellowcard[/b] That's like my favorite song.. The chorus .. I really love it.. [quote](Final Chorus with final refrain and ending) Here I go so dishonestly Leave a note, for you my only one And I know you can see right through me So let me go and you will find someone Here I go Scream my lungs out and try to get to you You are my only one I let go, there's just no one, no one like you You are my only My only one My only one My only one My only one You are my only My only one[/quote] I really love that part. :)
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

Cruella Devil by Selena Gomez dunno why it stuck here.. :question:
icomeinpeace
» n00b
1969-12-31

see you again by miley cyrus
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeah,i love that song!! [b]all about us by tatu[/b].. i was watching a vid in youtube and this song was the bg music so it was immediately stuck in my head..ahaha
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:thumbsup::thumbsup: [b]You'll Be Safe Here - Rivermaya[/b]
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmm... mr. brightside of the killers.. love kew yan song evry time nsa guillys akew.. hehe :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by vhon_skyy (2008-03-25 00:26:59)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nothing's gonna stop us now- starting Line :wow:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Empty - The Click 5.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

standing at the edge of the earth===blessid union of souls ^i dont know why.,:question: i just cant help it., it reminds me of my x .., i miss him... [quote]I'll be standing at the edge of the earth Hoping for that one day you'll come back again I'll be standing at the edge of the earth hoping for someday You'll come back to me I'll be praying for whatever it's worth Believing that one day you'll come back to me I'll be standing at the edge of the earth Hoping for someday[/quote]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

belaian jiwa by innuendo..
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

your call - john vesely (secondhand serenade)
faye.is.curious
» n00b
1969-12-31

EMERGENCY - Paramore =):thumbsup:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]When I get home you're so dead - Mayday Parade[/b] 2:thumbsup::thumbsup:
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]all around me by flyleaf[/b] so stuck in my head... cant erase..:D hear it at my profile!! click [url=http://www.friendster.com/akin2akin]HERE[/url]

Last edited by pyawzi (2008-03-28 02:31:02)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Alone - Celine Dion.
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]crush crush crush - Paramore[/b] another one.. :D so good to hear dis song.. :arrow: Paramore rOckxx :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by pyawzi (2008-03-29 01:25:35)

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]How do I live by Barbara Streisand[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

four seasons of loneliness
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]so sick.[/color] NEYO[/b]

Last edited by .DoLLPoT. (2008-03-29 05:53:03)

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]clumsy[/b] by fergie...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What songs are stuck in your head right now..?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: mine --> I am Me by Ashlee Simpson :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy