• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hello everyone! Im Graycel^-^ and Im new hir...Plz, take care of me! :D ~17 yrs old ~anime fan=) ~fr Ph ~a beginner in making profile layouts (I hope I'll have a "beginner's luck":P!

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Hello everyone! Im Graycel^-^ and Im new hir...Plz, take care of me! :D ~17 yrs old ~anime fan=) ~fr Ph ~a beginner in making profile layouts (I hope I'll have a "beginner's luck":P!

willgrace
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hello everyone! Im Graycel^-^ and Im new hir...Plz, take care of me! :D ~17 yrs old ~anime fan=) ~fr Ph ~a beginner in making profile layouts (I hope I'll have a "beginner's luck":P!

[align=center][b]Hello everyone! Im Graycel^-^ and Im new hir...Plz, take care of me! :D ~17 yrs old ~anime fan=) ~fr Ph ~a beginner in making profile layouts (I hope I'll have a "beginner's luck":P!) Plz, guide me!*bows* [i]Onegai Shimasu![/b][/i] :D:D:D [img]http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/033/8/a/Kira_and_Lacus_SIG_by_Mistic_Gohan.png[/img][/align]

Last edited by willgrace (2008-04-05 08:08:22)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hello everyone! Im Graycel^-^ and Im new hir...Plz, take care of me! :D ~17 yrs old ~anime fan=) ~fr Ph ~a beginner in making profile layouts (I hope I'll have a "beginner's luck":P!

welcum to ftalk...
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hello everyone! Im Graycel^-^ and Im new hir...Plz, take care of me! :D ~17 yrs old ~anime fan=) ~fr Ph ~a beginner in making profile layouts (I hope I'll have a "beginner's luck":P!

hai welcome to ftalk! Im kim! enjoi posting around!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]Wow!! you make lays!!! you can post them in the FRIENDSTER LAYOUTS(we have different sections for CSS and OVERLAYS)...by the way... i'm jannie lynn... you're older than me... i'm only 13... welcome here in ftlak... hope you'll have fun posting and pls read and follow the rules.. or else you'll be banned or cursed... well that's ol... hope to see you agen!! :D kip safe[/b][/color]
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. and have fun posting. ;)[/align]
eyak09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]†.welcum.† †.hir in ftalk.† †.im a newbie hir also.† †.kipseyp.†[/b][/align]
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#660099][b]welcome to fstalk...enjoy your stay guys[/b][/color] :thumbsup:=)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^[b]miss eyak09[/b] : please avoid double posting ! @willgrace : welcome to ftalk . enjoy your stay here !
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]double posts edited, 2nd post deleted[/b] [b]ello and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read the rules here...and follow em ;) an have fun postin [/b]
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] enjoy here! =) rish_22 =)[/b] [/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk grayce... follow the rules.. happy posting... [i]-=-=-=enjoy=-=-=-[/i]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-04-05 22:39:47)

erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 f talk =)=)=)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi graycel! welcome to ftalk! see you around
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Enjoy here!
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to fstalK^^. wer kinda have similarities.. im an animefan too.. ^^, and.. ahmm.. im also making lays.. wee.. enjoy staying here.. hope we will become friends.. ^^,
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posing... follow the rules too... =)
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D:norose:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! :D
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#660099][b]hi there miss Graycel...welcome to fstalk....have fun here and enjoy posting...tee cee[/b][/color] :thumbsup:=)

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-04-07 13:27:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hello everyone! Im Graycel^-^ and Im new hir...Plz, take care of me! :D ~17 yrs old ~anime fan=) ~fr Ph ~a beginner in making profile layouts (I hope I'll have a "beginner's luck":P!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:30

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy