• ARCHIVES 
  • » So, here is how it's going to work. I get to request the first picture. You quickly grab your camera, phone or whatever you have and take a picture of what I wanted to see. After that you get to requ

Pages: 1

So, here is how it's going to work. I get to request the first picture. You quickly grab your camera, phone or whatever you have and take a picture of what I wanted to see. After that you get to requ

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

So, here is how it's going to work. I get to request the first picture. You quickly grab your camera, phone or whatever you have and take a picture of what I wanted to see. After that you get to requ

So, here is how it's going to work. I get to request the first picture. You quickly grab your camera, phone or whatever you have and take a picture of what I wanted to see. After that you get to request another picture. And so on. PS: The picture must have your name tag (friendstertalk user name) on it (can just be a piece of paper with your name on the background) 1. The person fulfilling the request gets to request 2 new pictures 2. If nobody has been able to fulfill the request after 72 hours (3 days) the request was made, the fastest one gets to request new pictures 3. You have to stay rational 4. You need to take the picture yourself, you can't just take a picture off your computer monitor, paper etc 5. YOU HAVE TO ADD A TAG WITH YOUR friendstertalk user name WHEN TAKING THE PICTURE 6. No spamming 7. You get to request 2 items and the replier only needs to take a picture of one of them, NOT BOTH (so it's less likely for the topic to freeze) My request: I would like to see a pc or celphone.
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: So, here is how it's going to work. I get to request the first picture. You quickly grab your camera, phone or whatever you have and take a picture of what I wanted to see. After that you get to requ

awtz.. this game is so hard.
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So, here is how it's going to work. I get to request the first picture. You quickly grab your camera, phone or whatever you have and take a picture of what I wanted to see. After that you get to requ

is it really hard?... y? :cry: maybe we can revise it a bit.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok here you go! [spoiler] [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/vr7w2d.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [spoiler]Cp yan ng mom ko[/spoiler]

Last edited by philixre (2008-04-05 21:46:21)

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ok but your picture must have your friendstertalk user name. You can write your user name in a piece of paper then you picture it beside the item requested...
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ah okay that's why this game makes so hard... hehe just a suggestion why don't we just type our username on the Celphone...
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hmmm... that will change the essence of the game... coz in this game we could request any item. Then, we give the item by taking a picture of it with our friendstertalk user name.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ah okay sorry :idea:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no problem.. i'll make a sample of how to get the item requested... im still charging the battery of my camera..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ill try: is this how this game should be? [spoiler][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/tOn_o2/DSC02163-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler] if i got it right: im the next to request ayt? ill requst for a pix with a flower (of course with ur nametag on it)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So, here is how it's going to work. I get to request the first picture. You quickly grab your camera, phone or whatever you have and take a picture of what I wanted to see. After that you get to requ

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:39

[ 11 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy