• ARCHIVES 
  • » boys,, what do you love and hate about us girls?:question: plz answer,, us girls really want to know,,:eh:

Pages: 1

boys,, what do you love and hate about us girls?:question: plz answer,, us girls really want to know,,:eh:

jelean_pink18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

boys,, what do you love and hate about us girls?:question: plz answer,, us girls really want to know,,:eh:

el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: boys,, what do you love and hate about us girls?:question: plz answer,, us girls really want to know,,:eh:

=) we [b]love[/b] girls if they [b]love[/b] boys and [b]have good traits[/b] and :cry: we [b]hate[/b] girls if they [b]hate[/b] boys and [b]have bad traits[/b]

Last edited by el_wray (2008-04-07 02:27:59)

™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: boys,, what do you love and hate about us girls?:question: plz answer,, us girls really want to know,,:eh:

[align=center][quote=el_wray]=) we [b]love[/b] girls if they [b]love[/b] boys and [b]have good traits[/b] and :cry: we [b]hate[/b] girls if they [b]hate[/b] boys and [b]have bad traits[/b][/quote] on my own opinion, ur message doen't answer the problem i'm so sorry:cry: :cry:[/align]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

we love girls because they are sweet..they treat us like babies... we hate them..bacause there times that we cant understand you...=)
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what i [b]love[/b] about [b]girls[/b] is that: they are like a pillows that is so huggable and gives comfort! what i [b]hate[/b] about [b]girls[/b] is that: you can't understand them sometimes. :lol:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..ahm i love girlZ but i hate girlZ that are social climberzZ..
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmn... i like girls just the way they are.. :paranoid: i hate them if they're being a flirt.. whenever they're in a state of "feel na feel" ,and... :rolleyes:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate girls who has bad traits i love girls who are more honest
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love girls who accept me for who i am =) i hate girls who think they are better than most people :mad:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I ♥ girls because of their sweetness to us and they always care about us they really give themselves to care for us I :angry: girls because they always jealous about sumthing we knoe that you love us but try to understand every situation because it might be the cause of misunderstanding hihihihi thats all folks.........

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-05-06 20:51:14)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i love girls who are:[/b] *open-minded *funny *a little childish *understanding *down to earth *real *and sweet [b]i hate girls who are:[/b] *always over-acting *maarte *insensitive *social climbers *criticizer
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Actually [b] you girls gives inspiration, they are pleasing to our eye, and build us up- and these are the reasons i love girls=)[/b] but girls greatly CONFUSES me, i don't know why..?-and this is I hate about girls=(
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^I agree to him =) girls can give me inspiration :D
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like gurls hu are sensitive, loving.. fun to be with.. has a sense of humure,,knows how to make "angga" wiht me when im angry.. i hate gurls hu are insensitive,,unfaithful,making up stories,, liars,, and most of all hard headed.. it is understandable on gurl if they always change there minds..
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow. nice answers! :lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] wow..O_O nice..XDDD~=D[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I like d grls hu r intelligent, matured, sweet, honest, stick 2 1. :thumbsup: [/b][/font] [font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I hate d grls hu r liers, flirt, playgrl, making criticisms, social climbers. :thumbsdown: [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-04 05:59:31)

khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]wow wew[/i] [i]nice thread for boyz !! haha[/i]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha yeah right.. i guess i don't need to post here (but i did :wallbash: XD)
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Love Girl : :arrow: When They Are Smile. GOSH! They Are Can Hypnotis Me.:O Their Smile Is So Beautifull.:wow: :arrow: Who Had A Long Hair. I Don't Know Why. I Very Like The Girl's Who Had a Long Hair. They Are Look Like a Princess.:redface: :arrow: Caring :arrow: Sweet :arrow: Funny :arrow: Who Love Me 2. :rose::kiss: I Hate Girl : :arrow: When They Are Ignored My Text or Call.:disgust: :arrow: Liar :arrow: Over-Acting :arrow: Who Hate Me 2. :angry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » boys,, what do you love and hate about us girls?:question: plz answer,, us girls really want to know,,:eh:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 12 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy