• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everybody.. im new here... my friend, [b][color=blue]mango juice[/color][/b], encouraged me to register and so i did..hehe and she told me to post an introduction here...and here it goes.. my

Pages: 12

hello everybody.. im new here... my friend, [b][color=blue]mango juice[/color][/b], encouraged me to register and so i did..hehe and she told me to post an introduction here...and here it goes.. my

prazOme`
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello everybody.. im new here... my friend, [b][color=blue]mango juice[/color][/b], encouraged me to register and so i did..hehe and she told me to post an introduction here...and here it goes.. my

hey there fergie! welcome to FTALK.. I'm from Cebu too.. I'm J-rhalf a.k.a PrazOme`... take care..lol
fergie19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hello everybody.. im new here... my friend, [b][color=blue]mango juice[/color][/b], encouraged me to register and so i did..hehe and she told me to post an introduction here...and here it goes.. my

[quote=Ephemeral]Welcome to ftalk :)[/quote] thanks! [quote=prazOme`]hey there fergie! welcome to FTALK.. I'm from Cebu too.. I'm J-rhalf a.k.a PrazOme`...[/quote] thank you for welcoming me...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well helloo there Fergie! Welcome to FriendsterTalk, have FUN!
fergie19
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Well helloo there Fergie! Welcome to FriendsterTalk, have FUN![/quote] i know i will.. thanks.. :thumbsup:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hellow .. welcome here .. enjoy posting .. ^^
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey there! i'm ice. welcome to ftalk. read the rules and follow them. =)
fergie19
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i already read the rules.. and thank you guys.[/b] :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everybody.. im new here... my friend, [b][color=blue]mango juice[/color][/b], encouraged me to register and so i did..hehe and she told me to post an introduction here...and here it goes.. my

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:27

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy