• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]YOUR 10 NAMES[/u] . 1. [i]YOUR REAL NAME[/i]: + 2. [i]YOUR GANGSTA NAME[/i]: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + 3. [i]YOUR DETECTIVE NAME[/i]: (fav color and fav animal) +

Pages: 11234

[b][u]YOUR 10 NAMES[/u] . 1. [i]YOUR REAL NAME[/i]: + 2. [i]YOUR GANGSTA NAME[/i]: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + 3. [i]YOUR DETECTIVE NAME[/i]: (fav color and fav animal) +

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]YOUR 10 NAMES[/u] . 1. [i]YOUR REAL NAME[/i]: + 2. [i]YOUR GANGSTA NAME[/i]: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + 3. [i]YOUR DETECTIVE NAME[/i]: (fav color and fav animal) +

1. YOUR REAL NAME: + Nica Oria 2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + Nicazzie :/ 3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) + Brown Puppy :lol: 4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street) + Gonzales Anthony :| 5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's name) + Orinigra :lol: :retard: 6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) + Black Juice :penguin: 7. IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name) + Iizunes :paranoid: 8. MONUMENT NAME: ( fathers and mothers middle name ) + Gonzales Pinto 9. GOTH NAME: ( 3rd favorite color, and the name of one your pets ) + Red Kakay 10. SCREEN NAME: ( any of your tv's brand and your bestfriend's last name) + Samsung Arciaga :wallbash:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]YOUR 10 NAMES[/u] . 1. [i]YOUR REAL NAME[/i]: + 2. [i]YOUR GANGSTA NAME[/i]: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + 3. [i]YOUR DETECTIVE NAME[/i]: (fav color and fav animal) +

YOUR 10 NAMES . 1. YOUR REAL NAME: + [b]Charlene Ajose[/b] 2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + [b]Charzzie[/b] 3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) + [b]brownpig[/b] 4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street) + [b]cagampan mariano ajose[/b] 5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's name) + [b]osechven[/b] 6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) + [b]greenjuice[/b] 7. IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name) + [b]hoalkm[/b] 8. MONUMENT NAME: ( fathers and mothers middle name ) + [b]galvezcagampan[/b] 9. GOTH NAME: ( 3rd favorite color, and the name of one your pets ) + [b]blackvera[/b] 10. SCREEN NAME: ( any of your tv's brand and your bestfriend's last name) + [b]sonycabanero [/b] luls :D haha
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

YOUR 10 NAMES . 1. YOUR REAL NAME: + Nikka Roberta Asuncion 2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + Nikkzzie.. *[spoiler]prang ndi pang-gangsta.. haha..[/spoiler] 3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) + pinkbird 4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street) + domanog aguado.. haha 5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's name) + asuninor 6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) + blackrootbeer 7. IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name) + iumoglg..haha 8. MONUMENT NAME: ( fathers and mothers middle name ) + dagaliadomanog 9. GOTH NAME: ( 3rd favorite color, and the name of one your pets ) + violetmikko 10. SCREEN NAME: ( any of your tv's brand and your bestfriend's last name) + samsungrafael
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

MY 10 NAMES . 1. YOUR REAL NAME: + Alecks Reyes 2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + Aleckzzie 3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) + RedBunny 4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street) + Pondoc Bonifacio 5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's name) + Reyaljoy 6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) + Silver Royal 7. IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name) + Lyoagma 8. MONUMENT NAME: ( fathers and mothers middle name ) + Pondoc Esguerra 9. GOTH NAME: ( 3rd favorite color, and the name of one your pets ) + Green Robby 10. SCREEN NAME: ( any of your tv's brand and your bestfriend's last name) + Sharp Rebamba
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

MY 10 NAMES . 1. YOUR REAL NAME: [url]michelle lim[/url] 2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) [url]michzzie[/url] :/ 3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) [url]green lion[/url] :lol: 4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street) [url]zamarsmile[/url] :/ 5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's name) [i] (lol..my last name's consist of 3 letters only)[/i] [url]limmimyt[/url] :/ 6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) [url]green hotchoco[/url] :paranoid: 7. IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name) [url]imainjr[/url] :/ 8. MONUMENT NAME: ( fathers and mothers middle name ) [url]canterodiaz[/url] 9. GOTH NAME: ( 3rd favorite color, and the name of one your pets ) [url]Green cielo[/url] :lol: 10. SCREEN NAME: ( any of your tv's brand and your bestfriend's last name) [url]sony guilaran[/url] :/
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]1. YOUR REAL NAME:[/b] + Jeduthun Zia Redulla-Managaytay [b]2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:[/b] [i](first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' )[/i] + Jeduzzie [b]3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:[/b] [i](fav color and fav animal)[/i] + Gray Naruto [b] 4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:[/b] [i](middle name, and current street)[/i] + Redulla Mesa [b]5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:[/b] [i](the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's name)[/i] + Man Je Zi [b] 6. SUPERHERO NAME:[/b] [i](2nd favorite color, favorite drink)[/i] + Green Coca Cola [b]7. IRAQI NAME:[/b] [i](2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name)[/i] + Enrefjg [b] 8. MONUMENT NAME:[/b] [i]( fathers and mothers middle name )[/i] + Alfajardo Redulla [b]9. GOTH NAME:[/b] [i]( 3rd favorite color, and the name of one your pets )[/i] + Black Brownie [b]10. SCREEN NAME:[/b] [i]( any of your tv's brand and your bestfriend's last name)[/i] + Sony Davis
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]YOUR 10 NAMES[/u] . 1. [i]YOUR REAL NAME[/i]: + 2. [i]YOUR GANGSTA NAME[/i]: (first four letters of your name, plus 'zzie' ) + 3. [i]YOUR DETECTIVE NAME[/i]: (fav color and fav animal) +

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:01

[ 10 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy