• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ive generated the code for a thousand times and it's not working~!! wut should i do??? plss help me :([/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center]ive generated the code for a thousand times and it's not working~!! wut should i do??? plss help me :([/align]

sakura0906
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]ive generated the code for a thousand times and it's not working~!! wut should i do??? plss help me :([/align]

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ive generated the code for a thousand times and it's not working~!! wut should i do??? plss help me :([/align]

i think all css and overlays are not working yet... :penguin:
ishmael
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ive generated the code for a thousand times and it's not working~!! wut should i do??? plss help me :([/align]

same as mine
sakura0906
» n00b
1969-12-31

owh..are u sure??
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Always refer to www.markyctrigger.com/forum to know the status of the OG. OG is not available at the moment. Please wait for further announcements regarding Overlays
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ive generated the code for a thousand times and it's not working~!! wut should i do??? plss help me :([/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:26

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy