• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][scroll][color=blue][b]just want to know what are you doing when its vacation time[/b][/color][/scroll][/quote]

Pages: 12

[quote][scroll][color=blue][b]just want to know what are you doing when its vacation time[/b][/color][/scroll][/quote]

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][scroll][color=blue][b]just want to know what are you doing when its vacation time[/b][/color][/scroll][/quote]

sleeping, eating, watcing tv,internet, chillaxing or simply enjoying life! :D
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][scroll][color=blue][b]just want to know what are you doing when its vacation time[/b][/color][/scroll][/quote]

outing.. playing computer games.. eating syempre!! bonding with friends..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahah, internet surfing!! and computer games!!, well I had a half year of vacation, so It's a nice vacation for me though :lol::lol:
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

loving, playing computer games, watching tv, hang out and most of all :arrow: sleeping yeah!!! :lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a lot of hobbies...........
jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there... long time no talk... hehe...
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

...I just spend my vacation on internet surfing and sometimes going to a beach and staying there for a week^^...:D
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Wala naman. Lurk around. Net. Text. Chat. Puro ganun lang. Haha. :P I'll try to get classes this summer so that I won't be bored, to make my time more productive.[/color]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

usually my family goes out of the country...but i dont go with them..only during Xmas vacation or sembreaks...i hate traveling during summer..i wanna stay at home eating, sleeping and facing the computer [b]24/7[/b]...! hahaha..kidding...!!!
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

have a vacation at the philippines,shopping,surfing the net thats all.
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

vacation arround da world. hahaha. i kid. jez arround mai place. go to mall or mai friend house :D
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

drawing, browsing internet, hanging out, going to my friend's house, sleep, er.. many ^^
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleeping, eating, surfing the net, and ugh?? daydreaming hahahaha!!!!
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just spend it at home. when there's time i go to places. :)
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sleeping, eating...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Out of town sumtyms. :) [/b][/font]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for m out of town with may familee.. xd
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][scroll][color=blue][b]just want to know what are you doing when its vacation time[/b][/color][/scroll][/quote]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:17

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy